Love 🤪

Ari POV
   Everybody been acting weird for weeks now and they have a group chat with out me we were planning on having a sleepover but it got cancelled and then pushed back by a week which was weird cause we made a pack that all plans are final unless it something important. It was the day before the sleep over which is Friday and when I got to school to get my stuff out my locker  their was no one there which  got me skeptical then a note fell out my locker that said go to the place where we first hugged i went to the gym and there was a note that said now got to the place we're you told me to be your fake boyfriend I went outside and there was a trail of rose pedals at the end of the ride pedals there was a card that said look up I looked up to see a trail of people holding one  yellow rose and that trail lead me to the front of the  school I had a lot of flowers in my hand and then I seen Mikey he gave me  not one rose but 12 red roses  and then he got one one knee and he said if you were to be my girl I would treat you right eat you right and do you right I love your smile the way you walk the you laugh with your snort at the end is the cutest thing in the world you make my life complete I would never cheat on you or be like these other niggas did not having you in my life is like not having socks with no shoes your the butter to my bread the seasoning on my chicken the sugar to my kool-aid your a different breed  and I love that about you  will you be mine yes I said about to cry I love you he said putting his Mikey necklace around my neck  did I mean ruin he had the whole school record.  And then we kissed and everybody started jumping around even teachers and the principal was happy  but most of all me .

A/N my bad for such a short chapter  what do y'all wanna see in the next chapter kinda got writers block so need ideas ASAP.