Social life 🤦🏾‍♀️😰

Ari's POV

I woke up at 7 from the worst dream that I didn't fight back from when he tried to do what he did . That's when Bri came in and calmed me down she told me everything would be fine I needed to go back to sleep but it was hard until at 7:00 I finally went to sleep . I felt my bed sink in and a flash in my face Bri turn the flash off  and get up that's not me she said I sat up and seen Mikey I covered my face omg y do you like embarrassing me on social media I said and turn the flash off  I will once we can see your face I wiped the slob from my lips  and showed my face their she is he said and he turned the flash of tryna give me a hug but I moved him he held his chest like he was hurt the I run up to and jumped on him  and wrapped my legs around him  and showers him with kisses you happy now I said with a smirk no he said  what else you want you frfr I looked at him funny making him die of laughter  I hopped in the shower and put on the sweatshirt he gave me but it didn't cover them up  I tried makeup didn't work Mikey  I whined  as I walked out to see him sittin on my couch  what he whined back I tried covering them up but it don't work I dont wanna go anymore I whined come here he said open his arm we wrapped around each other cuddling Jalen came in y'all ready no I whined what happened he said I can't cover my hickeys up  I whined again you want me to beat him up Jalen said I shook my head yes they play fought  but Mikey won dang Jalen you out bad I said in a regular voice  after Mikey took him out a chock hole I said one of y'all help me Mikey did and it worked where you learn that from my mom he said awwwww Mikey woooves hi mommmy I said in a baby voice yep I sure do he said I died from laughter  me and Mikey matched by accident when I came out my bathroom I realized it   But then I told Bri to match so it don't look weird .

Jalen's POV
We  all just got in the mall and decided to look at some shoes Ari and Bri are looking at the same pair of shoes until she grabs them and asks for them in her size and they had them in her size and they didn't have two pairs and they have a rule of if it's one thing the both like but not two of the same sizes they won't get it  so they didn't get the shoes but they seen a pair of dark blue 1s and Ari grabbed them asked for two sizes and she got them for her and Bri and the Bri went to Victoria Secret and got Ari some  bras and a pair of  fur slide whirl me and Mikey say out side they came out and then  we went to go get some clothes and some more shoes  and then we left and then I noticed that I kept getting tagged and look to see  the shade room said that me and Bri were dating .

A/N POV
Holly shit Ari and Bri said at the same thing  in two different cars  to see both of them on shade room  Mikey asked what wrong and she showed him the shade room and he didn't care but she did cause she wanted didn't like all the attention but  she had to get over it because he was famous . Jalen asks what's wrong and she just cried he pulled over and seen her phone  and hugged her  and said that at least this means bronny will leave you alone . Bri turned miles gave him a kiss and a hug and went live saying that was her Manz and the thirsty hoes need to get out his comments and they kissed and ended the live and she reminded him that he was only her fake boyfriend .