Chapter 1

It's going to be choppy, cheesy, short, and dumb. I warned you so don't even.

~4586 I like pizza on a stick~

You thought I was kidding about that (my signature) weren't you c: jokes on you.

*Harry*

"His perfect gorgeous blue eyes and his silky shiny brown hair compliment his perfect outfit and muscular arms. He always wears tight under armor long sleeve shirts and they hug his muscles perfectly.

Wait. What am I doing? I have a girlfriend. " I think to myself.

"Mr. Styles, would you like to share with the class what's so interesting about the back of Mr.Tomlinson's head?" Mrs. Porter barks at me.

"Ha, he's just in my way. I can't see the board is the problem."

"Well, if you would so kindly move forward a desk or two, then go ahead. Because unless you want to see me again next year, you might want to pay attention." She continues on with the lesson.

A couple minuets pass by and the final bell of the day rings. As everyone rushes to get their stuff together, Louis slowly puts his things in his bag as if he was dreading going home.

"Harry! My man, what's up? Are you going to football practice today?" My friend Liam approaches me throwing his hands up in the air like he hasn't seen me in months, it's only been 2 hours.

"No, I'm going to Sarah's." I say sarcasticly. "As if I have anything else to do. Yeah I'm going. And I suppose you are too, right?"

"Yeah, wanna ride?"

"Sure." I hop in his Cadillac and we head to the field.

"Why did Mrs. Porter yell at you in class? I wasn't paying attention. I honestly could care less, but what else is there to talk about?"

"Well, she yelled at me because she claims I was "starring" at the back of that one kids head, Louis. But I heard Zoe and Zayn were caught making out in the back of a church."

"Big surprise. Do you know if he's coming to practice?"

"No. I don't think. I think he said he's going to Lynn's."

"Ha."

We pull up to the field and hop out and head to the locker room.

"Alright boys, get ready. Practice starts in 5." Our coach gives us a thumbs up and leaves the locker room.

*Louis*

Was he really starring at me? No. No, he wasn't. He couldn't see the board. Or maybe that was an excuse, I don't know. I bet he just couldn't see.

I catch the bus and take a hour ride home.

-

"Louis, get your homework done. Now." My mom demands.

"I am."

"Sure." She shoos me out of the living room and directs me to upstairs.

I live in a huge house. I'm the most bullied kid, and the quietest kid, that just makes it worse. No ones ever seen my house, mainly because I make sure no one does, because then I'd be an easy target for them to steal from.

-

I scroll through my Facebook and look for "Harry Styles". Only 2 results came up, which made it easy for me to find him. His profile picture was a close up of him and his girlfriend, Alexus, kissing. How great, he's straight. I scrolled through the page and it looked like he only posted a status once a month. There were a few pictures on his page, all of him and his girlfriend, of course.

"Whatcha doing? Googlie eyeing boys?"

"No. Well, I mean. Uh, sorta."

"Oh, that one kid. Harry? Stay away from him. He's bad news."

"Well, you are too, do I gotta stay away from you too?"

"Ha, shut up." She pulls a small piece of my hair and flicks my shoulder.

"Ouch! Stop Gemma!" (Yes, I'm fully aware Gemma is Harry's sister, but why not switch things up a bit c: "because, that's not right." Well to bad. Send me to prison on a million dollar bond.)

I push her away and shoo her out.

She's the only one who knows I'm gay and she said I could cut of half of her hair if she told anyone and I found out. But I'm 87% sure she's told my mom. But I'm not 100% sure.

Oh you're so welcome for this crappy, cheesy, choppy chapter but I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Second chapter c: yeah, no, maybe so. Well to bad. I'm writing one. I'm just so excited c::::::::: yassss xD okay, until next time c:

~4586 I like pizza on a stick~