Chapter 7

*Louis*

"Alright sis, thank you, for everything. I love you." I put my hands on her shoulders and kiss her cheek.

"I love you too." She pulls me into a hug. As she heads out the door she stops to say: "Listen, whatever happens between you and mom, if she doesn't want you in her life, or you don't want her in yours, or whatever else happens, just know, I will ALWAYS be your sister, and I will always be there for you. Whether you're about to die, or you're killing someone, I'll be there for you."

"Haha, alright. I know. I love you, sis." I see tears start to collect in her eyes as she turns away and closes the door.

I sigh. "Well, where do I get started?" I say to myself.

"Ah. I'll put my bed in there, the couch here, the tv there-" I stop mid-sentence. I thought I was taking to Harry. Things have moved so fast between him and I. Tomorrow will be two weeks. I just wish my mom would have been more supportive. When she was in 9th grade, she dated a girl. Two of them actually. I only know because they told me, they're her "best friends". They secretly hate her. And I know this is wrong and all, but, I hate her to. It's a love/hate relationship, but I guess she chose the hate before I could catch the memo.

--

I got my bed set up for tonight, I got a make shift couch. Made out of blankets and a sleeping bag. I already had a tv put in here and the cable turned on a week or two ago.

I flick on the tv and switch to channel 7. It has all of the basic shows. teen wolf, sponge bob, etcetera.

"Starving in Suburbia tonight at eight-seven central." The tv narrator introduces.

"Yes!" I say to myself. I love that movie. I don't know why. I just love it.

--

I fall asleep before the movies comes on, unfortunately.

*Harry*

"Mom, you know, I'm, uh. I have to tell you and Dad something."

"Alright. Hun, come here. Harry needs to talk to us about something."

"Coming." My dad shouts from the family room.

They both sit down at the dinner table and I follow behind them.

"You're going to find this hard to believe but-"

"You're gay aren't you?" My dad asks.

"Uhm, how'd you know?"

"Son, I'm your father. I know more about you than you think. Your mother and I have talked about it. Ever since you were about, 8 I'd say, you fantasized over these huge boy bands and stuff. And I can tell that when you're with Alexus, you don't look at her, or any girl for that matter, the way you do guys. I notice things." My dad says as he nods his head.

"Yeah Hun. We've known for years. We just wanted to wait until you were comfortable telling us. But, we support you no matter the situation or the gender on the other side of your lips." My mom smiles.

"Just promise me one thing son."

"What?"

"Don't look at me the way you do other guys. I'm your father, and I honestly, I mean, you are a very handsome man, but Jesus Harry, don't look at me the way you do others. I love you son." He chuckles.

"Dad!" I exclaim.

"Anyways Hun. It's almost 8, go on upstairs." She says as my dad heads back to the family room to watch the game.

"Mom, 8? Since when did I have a bedtime?" I ask.

"Yes! Touch down!!" I hear my father yell from the family room, he comes running in the dinner room with both of his hand up in the air screaming "touchdown".

"Oh, sorry guys. But they got a touch down!!" He says as he runs back into the family room.

"Since you where born." My mom chuckles as she watches my dad.

"I also have another thing to say."

"Oh my god. Alexus is pregnant isn't she?" My mom says half excitedly.

"Ew. No. I'm gay, remember? But I have a-"

"Anne! Come here! The ending is coming up!" My dad screams across the house.

"Coming babe! Sorry Harry, another time babe?"

"Uhm, yeah. Sure. Wait mom! I'm going to Liam's okay? Yeah bye!" I yell towards her, almost 100% sure she didn't catch it.

--

I run to my room and grab my varsity jacket and grab the car keys and head out the front door, right in front of my parents. They didn't even notice.

I pull out my phone and call Liam.

"Hey Lee, I'm coming over."

"Ok. Harry. See ya then. Oh, Zayn and Niall are over that's fine though right?"

"Yeah."

OH MY GOD WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? ZIALL TIME OKIEE DOKIE YOU SAID YOU WANTED IT. JK. I SAID I WANTED IT BUT 2 BAD. IM PUTTING ZIALL IN HERE BYEEE c:::

~L