Chapter 3

*Harry*

As I'm walking home, I think about what I've done to Alexus. I pull out my phone as I'm walking down 6th street and I hear a "screech" car sound. And then everything goes black.

*Louis*

As I'm heading downstairs to throw my laundry in my dryer, I hear a car screech. I quickly look out the window to find Harold Edward Styles, the most perfect man in the whole world, lying on the ground, blood gushing from his arm and head.

I run out side as fast as I can.

I bend down on my knees and lay my hand softly on his cheek screaming: "Harry! Hello? Harry! Are you okay!"

I almost break my phone getting it out of my back pocket and dial 911.

"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm on the corner of 6th and 8th and Harry got ran over!"

"Sir, calm down. The ambulance is on it's way."

"Calm down?! Calm down?! Do you know who the fuck just got ran over? The most perfect guy in the whole world and I can't fucking stand not seeing him everyday walking down the hallway at school! So you fucking don't tell me to calm down, because if I loose him, you loose me."

"Sir, the ambulance is on it's way. Stay on the li-"

I hang up on her and about a minuet after that I hear the faint sound of police, ambulance, and fire truck sirens. Once I see them I wave around my hand.

--

"He's lost a lot of blood!" One of the paramedics shout.

"Is he going to be okay?" I ask.

"I don't know yet son. Do you have any idea of who would have hit him, or did you catch a glimpse of their face or license plate?"

"Yeah, I got the license plate. They stopped for a quick second and then kept on going. But I got it. Do you want it now?" I ask.

"No, hold on. General?"

"Coming." The general says as he marches towards us.

"This young man-" he hesitates as of he wants an answer, but he wants my name.

"Louis Tomlinson." I say.

"This young man Louis Tomlinson saved this mans life, and he also is going to save others, by telling you the license plate on the manic that hit him."

"Alrighty." The general motions for me to follow him, I do.

"Okay. Whatcha got?"

"Uhm, a piece of gum in my left pocket, headphones in my right pocket.."

"No, I mean, the license plate?" He chuckles.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm stupid. Um, ready?"

"Yeah."

"13DF2K"

"You are an amazing young man!"

"Th-, uh thanks..I guess."

"No problem."

One of the paramedics comes over.

"Hey, do you wanna come with him to the emergency?"

"Yeah. Please. If you don't mind."

"Alright. Come on." He leads me to the ambulance and I hop in.

He looks awful. Blood everywhere, a jungle of wires connected to his wrist. They're injecting medication into him. He just, he looks beautiful, but he looks awfully sick.

*Harry* (kind of)

I'm awake, I just can't talk or move. What's going on? Who's here with me? Whoever it is, they're holding my hand and their hand is nice and warm.

*Louis*

We arrive to the hospital and they race him in as I wait in the waiting room. I put in my headphones, plug them into my phone and put on a song.

-- (4 hours later)

"Mr. Tomlinson. Hello? Mr. Tomlinson?"

I moan and groan and then finally get up.

"Yeah?"

"He should be up soon. Would you like to go see him?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah. Sure."

"Alright, can you find his room on your own if I tell you the number?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. Floor 3, room 1209."

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem." She smiles and walks away with a ton of papers in her hands.

--

I walk in his room and I gasp.

"Ha-Harry." He still looks awful, but beautiful. He has perfect green emerald eyes, but they aren't open right now. He has beautiful brown curly hair. His facial structure is amazing.

"Who are you?" He partially opens his eyes.

"I'm, I'm, you probably don't know me because I'm quiet."

"Louis?"

"Uhm, uh, yeah."

"Oh. Thanks for saving my life." He sits up.

"Uh, you're welcome."

"If it weren't for you I'd be dead."

"No, probably not, someone else would have saved you."

"No. Anyways."

"You want breakfast?" I ask.

"Uhm, yeah I suppose. Eggs and pancakes?"

"Yeah. I'll be back."

"Plain eggs!" He shouts.

I run downstairs and look around for the café. Once I find it, I enter and it's filled with tables and old people.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I repeatedly say as I swerve around other people. I get in line 2 people from the front.

"Next!" The cook yells over all of the noise and chatter.

"Oops that's me."

Wait a second.

"Mrs. Fitch?" I ask.

She turns around "oh, Louis! Louis! What are you here for? Besides breakfast."

"Uhm, my, uh, friend I guess, got hit by a car yesterday."

"Oh, alrighty then, good luck to the both of you. See you Monday." She waves as she goes to wait.

"Hi. I'd like plain eggs and 2 pancakes with syrup and butter, both on the side please."

"Alrighty. Your number is 107. Head over there and when you hear your number, come on over and get it. It'll be at most 20 minuets."

*Harry*

About half an hour passes and he finally comes up with breakfast.

"Knock knock." He says, lightly tapping on the hospital door.

"I'm up."

"Alright. Plain eggs and pancakes. 2, with butter and syrup on the side because I wasn't sure if you wanted butter and syrup."

"Thanks. Didn't you get yourself anything?"

"No, I'm fine."

Chapter 4 sometime tomorrow c: yeah. Maybe, okay den. I hope you enjoyeeeddd c:::

~4586 i like pizza on a stick~