Chapter 8

*Harry*

I arrive to Liam's house and they're all crowded around the porch. I came to tell him I was gay. But I don't know how he's going to take it. And I don't think I want to tell him with, Niall here. He has a big mouth and likes to tell his best friend, Zayn, every damn thing.

"Hey guys." I wave to them.

"Oh what's up, Harry." Zayn says.

"Nothing. Where'd Liam go?"

"He went inside to get a drink." Niall says sharply and quickly.

"Jesus." I walk inside his house and bump into him turning the corner.

"Oh. Can we go up stairs and talk for a second?"

"Yeah I have to tell you something to. But hold on, go ahead up stairs I'm going to take them their drinks real quick."

"Alright."

(OH MY GOD IM GOING TO DO LIAM AND NIALLS AND ZAYNS POV'S YES NO MAYBE SO OH MY GOD SHOULD I IM GOING TO)

*Liam*

I take Niall and Zayn's drinks outside to them and then I ask the question.

"Niall, Zayn, I need to ask you guys something."

"What?" They both say at the same time.

"Don't call me weird, but are you guys gay? You know I won't tell anyone. Not even Harry, or my mom."

Niall voluntarily says: "Zayns going to answer first."

*Niall*

I secretly have a crush on Zayn, and maybe Liam. But I'd have a better chance with Zayn I think.

*Liam*

"Uhm, okay, will you whisper it in my ear?" I say after 3 minuets of standing on the porch waiting for a response.

"Yeah. Come here." Zayn says.

I walk over to him and bend down to his height. He's sitting down on the porch steps.

He whispers in my ear: "yes but keep it calm." I'm assuming he means don't blurt it out.

"Niall." I motion for him to come to me.

"Yeah." He whispers.

"Okay. Harry needed to talk to me, I'll be back out in a minuet."

"Alright." Niall says.

*Harry*

I head up stairs to find his room and I'm guessing it's the room with "Liam" on his door.

His family is wierd. They have their names painted on their doors, even their mom and dad have "Lynn and Micheal" written on their door.

(I'm not using their mom and dad's real names. Except for harry, because their names have to match their personality c: literally, I just don't want to use their names)

I wait about 5 minuets and then he walks in.

"Sorry about that. I had to ask them something." He says as he closes the door behind him. "Okay, whatcha need to talk to me about?"

"Well, it's sort of, I don't think you'll believe it."

"Oh I will."

"Oh."

"Just spill it."

"I'm uh-"

"Oh my god you got Alexus pregnant didn't you? That nasty hoe, ew Harry."

"No no no no. She broke up with me, I'll explain later. But, I think, I know, that I'm, I'm uh, gay."

"Oh my god Niall and Zayn are too!"

"And I have a boyfriend."

"Already?!"

"Yea. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks."

"Jesus Harry. Who?"

"Louis Tomlinson. The shy, quiet, cute one." I smile as I fantasize him.

"Dude, he's going to ruin your fame."

"Oh what, my "fame" at school. No, just because I play football and lots of people like me, doesn't mean I can't fucking date who I want. Whether they be a loser, or a fucking prince. I don't give a damn, so either shut the hell up about it or ignore it."

"Sorry I said that. Because, I'm gay too."

"Bullshit."

"I was kidding."

"I'm going back to the porch, you coming?"

"Yeah, hold up though. I've gotta tell my mom that we're on the porch."

"Alright." I walk down his hallway, downstairs, and as I turn the corner to head back outside, I see Niall, the big mouth bastard, and Zayn, the annoying fuck, kissing. Liams family has a glass door, so it's see through, and I honestly don't know why they'd do it right in front of the door if they didn't want people to know they're gay.

*Niall*

"Zayn, are you gay? I'll tell you if I am."

"Tell me first then."

"I am." I say as I drop my head down in shame.

"No, babe, I mean, I mean Niall, don't be ashamed about it. I am too."

He puts his warm hands on my cold cheeks and lifts my head back up.

"Listen Niall, I know you don't want anyone to know, and I know I don't want anyone to know but will you just-" he pulls me into a kiss and holds it for almost 25 seconds, I counted.

It was the best 25 seconds of my life. I look up after he stops, and see Harry's shocked face.

"Oh my god! Harry was watching." I whisper to Zayn.

"Oh shit. I don't think he'd tell anyone though, just, act like nothing happened." He whispers back.

GURL I AM SO EXCITED. THIS IS LITERALLY THE LONGEST IVE EVER WRITTEN A BOOK. AND IM THINKING ABOUT WRITING UP TO 12 MORE CHAPTERS!!! Yass.

if you don't enjoy this book! I recommend: The dollhouse by wintersnowlarry.