🌸3

Okay get ready the drama is officially making it's entrance uwu
Also, this chapter contains content that is rated 16+ (kind of, don't get too excited because lol it is bad)

Taehyung POV.

I slowly started waking up, only to notice that there was something lying on my chest. I look up to find Jeongguk's pet bunny sleeping soundly on my chest. "Oh hi bunbun." I said chuckling.

I sat up with Jeongguk's bunny in my arms and examined the room again.

When I looked around I noticed that Jeongguk himself wasn't in the room though. I started to remember that I'm here to work, not to live, so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and do all that other morning stuff and then get to work. Jeongguk wasn't in the bathroom either so I knocked for nothing.

The cold water hitting my face kind of stung a little like it usually does. I brushed my teeth, took a short shower and went to the living room. Jeongguk didn't have a lot of work to do usually so it would probably be a small work day today.

I wasn't wearing my pajamas anymore but someone else was. That someone else was no other but Jeongguk. His sky blue button up shirt complimented his hair. Along with matching shorts of the same pajama set.

Jeongguk POV.

I was in the living room watching some TV in my pajamas since I didn't have much more to do today since I got some days off from work. Well I just didn't want to work and yea. Don't we all do that? I know I do. (A/N; I can't be the only one who lies about being sick to avoid school)

I heard steps coming towards the living room but I didn't have enough energy to turn around. I knew it was Taehyung anyway.

"Hey TaeTae, did you sleep well?" I asked. A bit worried since I'm not sure if I had rolled on him or something.
"Sure did cupcake. It was nice cuddling you." When Taehyung said that I froze. He woke up before me?

"Did you wake up before me?" I asked kind of-actually, very nervously asked.
"What? It was a joke cupcake. But wait...Did we actually cuddle?" What?! "Umm....of course not haha.." I tried to play it off as a joke aswell, hoping he would believe me.

I turned my head back to the TV hiding my cherry red face. I felt the couch sink as Taehyung sat down. A couple of minutes went by and I noticed that Taehyung was slowly moving towards me, his eyes still on the TV.

About 10 minutes later he was staring at me. "Uhm Taetae is everything okay? Is there something on my face?" I asked, already feeling a little blush sneaking it's way on my cheeks.

After of a couple seconds of staring he dipped his head in the crook of my neck. I heard him inhale a little deeper. "You smell nice." He said, voice a bit mumbled. "T-t-thanks.." I stuttered. My neck's sensitive okay? Taehyung was still inhaling my scent, his hands wandered around my thighs slowly.

"You smell like fresh strawberries. So sweet." He said. His tone very adoring. My blush was now reaching all the way to my ears and neck. And I'm pretty sure he noticed it. "Is someone blushing?" He said teasingly. I didn't have time to answer since he started to gently kiss my neck. "Mhmm..Tae"

He started to kiss a little more roughly like he was looking for something. "Nghh.." A very high pitched moan made it's way to my lips and I felt Taehyung smirk against my skin.

I waited for him to move his tongue upwards closer to my ears but he didn't move.
His mouth still pressing on my sweet spot. He found it in an instant.

He then started sucking on that very spot and at the same time making me a panting mess.

He took a hold of both of my (thicc) thighs and hovered over me, still sucking and biting my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head back to give him more access.

He then, out of nowhere started to go down on my collarbones. I started to whimper even more. A couple of small moans making their way on my lips every so often. His smirk only growing wider.

He after a while suddenly stopped. "Wh-why did you s-stop?" I asked still panting and red as a cherry. He just stared in to my eyes for a while and slowly got off of me. "I-I'm sorry..I.." He started. I just sat there, cherry red, panting and multiple hickeys covering my neck and collarbones.

"No, uhm it-it's okay, I-I'll go to the other room real quick.." I said and slowly got up and left the room.

Taehyung POV.

God I'm so stupid! I'm totally getting fired. I just couldn't control myself. He just looked so lovable, adorable, cute, kissable and just so hot. I just had to get a little taste. It was sweet, as I expected.

After a bit of thinking I decided to take some distance for a while and just be his secretary like I was supposed to, so he wouldn't be so uncomfortable with me. That sounded like a good idea.

=== a week later

Jeongguk POV.

Taehyung has been ignoring me since that..uhm that.

He has been sleeping on the couch, only speaking to me about work he had to do. I started to actually hang with him more. Clinging on to him in the middle of nothing but he would just ignore me completely. He even once said 'get off!' Almost shouting.
That really upset me since I'm not used to being yelled at because I have bad memories from that.
So I just ran to our-well, my bedroom and just cried.

                                                     I really like Taehyung..

========================================================

How is it going?

Because for me it's goddamn hell here haha haha

But anygays I hope you enjoyed this chapter

I am really bad at writing drama and angst but I figured this story wouldn't be interesting if it's just fluff so
I always laugh at how dumb I make the characters since they don't realize shit lmao and not just taekook, I also have some other fanfics I just haven't published

Oh and also check out a book called Finesse, not mine but a damn good one, uwu fairykoo is the queen

And last but not least look what I found <333

Omg what a babyboy <33333