🌸15

This chapter is 18+

Jimin was smiling widely in his room, well, the guest room.
The book he was currently reading was getting to it's best part yet. Now, he had read this specific book plenty of times before, but this scene was always just as magical to him.

However his peaceful reading night was going to get interrupted.

He started to hear noises. Jimin snapped his head up, tried to hear more.
"Oh hell no." Jimin sighed. "Where are my headphones? I do not wanna hear this ish sis."

Jimin was indeed, not so ecstatic about hearing his friends fuck at the same time he was in the house with them.

He stood up and walked to his backpack. "Where where where..?" He mumbled quite loudly.
When his hand hit something plastic, he smiled. A 'whew' leaving his plump lips.

He walked back to the bed, slid under the covers and put his headphones on.

===

The air around Jeongguk and Taehyung was getting hot.

With Taehyung's mouth all over Jeongguk's pale neck. Multiple purple bruises already forming.
Taehyung let out a deep groan. "Holy shit Koo." Jeongguk was rubbing his bare tigh on Taehyung's clothed cock.

"Hyungie please, please.." Jeongguk panted and pleaded over and over again. He was already a whimpering mess and they have just made out.

"Hmm, tell me what you want pretty." Taehyung hummed. His hot breath hitting Jeongguk's sensitive ear. The latter whimpering at the action. Taehyung was smirking, Jeongguk couldn't see it though.

"Hyung-hah-hyung please, please fu-fuck me please.." Jeongguk tried forming sentences but the tongue now on his left nipple was not helping one bit. He barely got any voice out except his pretty whines and whimpers.

He wasn't moaning yet. The baby was just so sensitive to any touch from Taehyung.

"You want me to fuck you? Hm?" Taehyung was now hovering over Jeongguk. Jeongguk looking like a complete meal.

His cherry hair all messed up and sticking to his forehead from all the sweating. His pretty pink lips parted to let out all the pants and whimpers. Cheeks dusted in a deep shade of red, and his doe eyes shining from the yet unshed tears that were forming.

"Yes, yes please Taehyungie please!" Jeongguk was once again pleading and begging like his life depended on it. Depended on Taehyung.

Taehyung smirked, starting to undress Jeongguk. The latter's pants already being halfway off. Taehyung sliding them completely off and throwing them to the far corner.

His hands ran up Jeongguk's milky thighs affectionately. Jeongguk mewling softly at the warm feeling of Taehyung's big hands.

Taehyung then took his own shirt off. Giving Jeongguk full display of his upper body. The baby completely in awe, reaching out to gently touch Taehyung's chest.

"You're perfect.." Jeongguk said quietly. Taehyung starting to blush a little from the compliment.

"And right back to you pretty." Taehyung smiled and pushed Jeongguk back on the bed. Starting to undo the buttons on Jeongguk's shirt. His pale chest showing more and more every button.

Jeongguk was getting madly impatient with all the teasing and foreplay. He grabbed the back of Taehyung's neck and roughly smashed their lips together.

The latter smirking to the kiss and just ripping the shirt off of Jeongguk's body and throwing it to the ground as well.

Jeongguk was now only with his tight red boxers on. Taehyung sliding them off as well.