🌸17

Warning, 16+ content ahead

It was Friday. Meaning that Taehyung and Jeongguk were leaving today, in 15 hours.

They were currently cuddling in their king-sized bed while talking about what they were interested in doing on their trip. Jeongguk especially wanted to go swimming, Taehyung wanted to try all of the different foods.

They had the day prior decided that they were staying in Hawaii for two weeks, Jimin offered that he could watch the house for them. Probably raid koo's fridge while he's at it.

"Koo. Have you packed everything already?" Taehyung asked, Jeongguk was beginning to doze off in his arms again and Taehyung wanted to make sure that he could sleep long and not wake up panicking about his luggage.

"Um..yeah M'pretty sure I have everything." Jeongguk sleepily opened his big doe eyes and looked up at his lover. He honestly didn't have much that he absolutely needed except for his hygiene stuff and clothes.

"Then baby, you can sleep in my arms for about six hours before we need to prepare for leaving." Taehyung slightly readjusted Jeongguk on his lap and kissed his cherry hair.

Jeongguk immediately leaned in to the touch. He mumbled a tiny 'okay' and nuzzled up into Taehyung's arms.

==

Jimin was currently making his way to his friends bedroom. He was skipping happily around the hallways while humming some random song.

He and Yoongi were just talking on the phone and Yoongi had thought about getting a puppy. Now Jimin, he was so excited. He loved animals more than he loved himself. He had already begun to think about a name even though his boyfriend had said that he was thinking about getting one.

Anywho, it was already 4pm and Taehyung and Jeongguk were leaving in seven hours.
Taehyung had told him to wake them up at 4pm because he knew he would oversleep without Jimin waking him up.

Jimin was currently standing infront of the bedroom door. He sighed. He was not going to open that door.

He loudly cleared his throat and yelled. "Taehyung it's 4pm!"

Now, the reason he didn't open the door is because he has ears. And his ears told him that he doesn't want to see what's going on in that bedroom.

The door opened and revealed a blushing Jeongguk.

Jimin could clearly see the hickeys and a few bite marks on Jeongguk's pale neck. As well as Jeongguk's swollen red lips and his white shirt that had the buttons opened to his defined collarbone. And oh his collarbone.

Taehyung had some kind of obsession with Jeongguk's collarbone and it definitely showed. It was a complete warzone of dark purple hickeys and several bite marks.

Jeongguk noticed Jimin staring at his post-makeout face while trying to hold his laughter back. Jeongguk blushed even more at the action.

Jimin snickerd.

"Okay, it's 4pm folks. Your private rich bitch plane is leaving in a few hours. Don't be late and make sure to pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ when I close this door." Jimin smiled sweetly.

Jimin closed the door and you could hear him run full speed down the hallway because he knew for sure that Jeongguk and Teahyung were not about to stop what they were doing.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Baby come here." Taehyung's deep voice commanded. Jeongguk felt a shiver go down his spine.

He shyly made his way back to his lover. Jeongguk was standing infront of Taehyung, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Taehyung placed his hands on his lover's small waist and pulled him closer.

"What do you want me to do cupcake?"

Jeongguk was a blushing mess. He knew fully what he wanted but didn't have the courage to say it.
Taehyung however knew exactly what Jeongguk wanted. He just teased the poor boy.

"Want hyung to make you feel good hm?" Taehyung pulled Jeongguk on his lap once again. His breath hitting Jeongguk's hickey-covered neck, making him shiver.

"Want h-hyung to f-finger me. Please.. c-can hyungie do it?" Jeongguk mumbled quietly. His face completely red. He blushed easily.

Taehyung's cock twitched.

"Of course I can baby. Now, we don't have time to have sex but I can still make you feel good." Jeongguk's head shot up.

"B-but hyung, I want to make you feel good too." Jeongguk's pleading made Taehyung chuckle.
"Don't worry about it baby. Just let me make you feel good, yeah?"

Jeongguk nodded. He let Taehyung flip him over, his face down in the fluffy pillows and ass up for Taehyung.

"Remember we have to be quick okay baby?"

=====

Kekeke I'm so evil

Anywhore here I am, late again lmao

I said that progress was being made, it was not

Oh and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGGUK YOU SEXY BEAN💝💜💖💓💝💘💓💞

If you don't stan Koo I don't know what you're doing hereHe a baby wbk

He a baby wbk