Chapter 10

Cameron's POV:

Nash, Kian, Jc, and I were talking about what we were going to do for our videos when I heard Jenn ask Jordyn if she was ok.

"Yup." Jordyn told her.

"You seem...I don't know. Jumpy." Jenn said.

"Oh, Jordyn. Did you take your meds?" Kian asked, turning towards Jordyn.

Huh? What meds? I turned to the other guys. Nash looked just as confused as I was, but the O2L guys acted like it was totally normal.

Jordyn visibly grit her teeth and shook her head stiffly.

"I put them on top of the fridge." Kian told her, turning back to us.

She nodded again and got up, rushing into the kitchen while we all stared at her.

"Meds?" Andrea asked, saying what everyone was thinking.

"Yeah, she has ADD and ADHD, so she has to take medication to make her a little less..." Kian paused, trying to find the right word.

"Crazy?" Connor suggested.

"Hyper?" Ricky said.

"Jumpy?" Trevor asked.

"Annoying." Sam muttered.

Kian gave Sam a look. "A little of each I guess."

We heard the cupboard slam and the water running. The glass was placed loudly in the sink, then Jordyn left the kitchen. Stomping up the stairs, not looking back at any of us.

Kian sighed, "I don't think she wanted me to tell you guys."

"Why not?" Nash asked.

"I don't know. She didn't even want me to know. I guess people at her school gave her a hard time or something. She told me that she didn't tell me about it because she didn't want me to think of her as a freak like other people did." Kian said, running his hand through his hair.

We sat on the couches, not saying anything for a while.

There was light footsteps coming down the stairs and Jordyn appeared, dressed in a white crop top with Polaroid pictures on it, black high-waisted shorts with studs on then, regular black and white Vans, and a black and white Obey snapback (picture on side) and ran out the door with a skateboard tucked under her arm and headphones in her ears.

Kian sighed loudly and everyone stared after her.

"Where do you think she went?" Jenn asked.

"Who knows. I don't think anyone actually knows who she actually is and what she's like." Kian said.

"Except Perrie." Jc said.

Jenn, Andrea, Nash and I looked at each other confused.

Kian sat up. "Of course!" He jumped up and ran upstairs, coming down a minute later with a laptop covered in stickers in his hands.

"Now what is her password?" He muttered, turning it on.

"That's Jordyns?" Nash asked, eyes widening.

"Yeah." I said.

"Does she have a password?" Andrea asked, sitting by Kian.

"If she was living with my mom, then yes." Kian said.

"Whats her favorite thing to do?" Jenn asked, sitting in Kian's other side.

"Uhhhh..." He thought.

"Are we really going to hack into her computer?" I asked.

"Yes, there might be a way to find her if we can just get on this thing." Kian told me.