Chapter 31

I woke up a few hours later, exhausted.

But for some reason I couldn't fall back asleep.

It was 8:26, so I doubted anyone else was awake yet.

I got out of bed and put on Nike sports bra on, some spandex, and my Nikes

Pulling my hair in a ponytail, I put in my contacts and slid some aviator sunglasses on.

I went downstairs as I put on my arm band that held my phone.

Plugging my headphones in, I put my phone in the band and went outside.

Then, I started running.

I ran to the beach that's close by, then down it, all the way to the pier.

Once I got to the pier, I turned around and ran right back. Running all the way home.

When I got home, it was obviously later, so everyone was up.

"Hey, there you are." Cameron said, as I opened the door.

"Here I am." I panted, going to the kitchen and getting some water.

"How long have you been gone?" He asked, leaning against the counter, watching my drink.

"Uh," I looked at the clock. 10:42. "A little over two hours."

His eyes widened.

"And you were running the entire time?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

He stared at me.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said, putting my cup in the sink.

On my way upstairs, I passed Kian and Jc.

"Jordyn, please go change." Kian rolled his eyes.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I said sarcastically.

Jc started laughing, but tried to cover it up with a cough when Kian glared at him.

I just pushed past them and went to my room.

I grabbed a pair of light wash shorts, my Nirvana shirt, and some bra and panties.

Going into the bathroom, I took a cold shower, blasting music as I washed my hair.

Once I finished, I got out and changed.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, so I unlocked it and Perrie came in.

"Hey." She said sadly.

"Hi." I muttered.

I played with the ends of my wet hair as she started putting on her makeup, doing it really lazily.

"I don't want you to leave." I finally said.

"You're gonna make me cry." Perrie said, taking the mascara wand away from her eye and looking at me.

I shook my head slightly and started putting on my makeup also.

We finished our makeup with only music playing in the background.

I deciding to just let my hair air-dry, because ain't nobody got time for that, so I just put my glasses on and the two of us went downstairs.

"Wow, this is the quietest I've ever seen you guys." Connor said, from behind us.

Perrie and I just sighed in sync and threw ourselves on the couch.

"You ok?" Ricky asked, sitting next to me and lifting my head then setting it back down in his lap.