Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning to someone jumping on my bed. No wait, someones.

Without opening my eyes, I stuck my leg out and kicked them off my bed.

"Ow," I heard Nash say.

Then I heard Cam laughing his head off.

"Why did you wake me up?" I whined, turning back over and burying my head in the pillows.

"Nooo, you can't go back to sleep." Cam said, ripping my blankets off of me.

"Why not?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Because we're bored." Nash said.

"Well I'm tired. So goodbye." I waved my hand as a motion for them to leave.

But I don't think they got the hint. Because two seconds later they both climbed on my bed and laid down on top of me.

"Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn, Jordyn," Nash said, poking my arm every time he said my name.

"If you do that one more time I will bite your finger off." I warned.

"Jordyn," He poked my again, smirking.

I glared at him.

"Do it." Nash said, sticking his finger in front of my face.

So I opened my mouth and bit down on his finger hard.

"Ow, ow, ow!" He yelled. "She's actually going to bite my finger off!"

I rolled my eyes, "Baby." I muttered.

Nash just stuck out his lower lip and examined his finger.

"Look at the teeth marks she made." He said, shoving his hand in Cam's face.

"Dude, I can't see anything when you do that to me." Cam said.

"Kay, now you guys need to leave." I said.

"Nu-uh. We are not leaving just so you can go back to sleep." Nash said.

"Uh, no. I need to get dressed smart one." I said.

"Oh yeah." He said. "But we're coming in here if you don't come out soon to make sure you didn't fall back asleep."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just leave." I said, climbing out of bed.

Nash and Cam left my room, closing the door behind them.

It was surprisingly chilly today for being in LA, or maybe that was just me. I get cold really easily. So I wore an oversized black jumped, which I paired with my favorite batman leggings (outfit on side).

I just put my hair up in a messy bun, put in my contacts and swiped on some mascara, not really caring today.

I slipped on my black slippers and went downstairs in search of food.

When I got downstairs, Connor and Ricky were already awake with Cam and Nash.

"Good, you guys are awake. Now I can go back to bed." I said to Ricky and Connor.

"No you can not." Nash said, jumping up and running over to me.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because you have to hang out with us." Cam said.

"Why can't you just hang out with the guys?" I asked.

"Because Kian and Jc are still asleep, Sam and Trevor went home last night, and Ricky and Connor are gonna go for a run." Nash told me.