Chapter 11: Love

Love... an indefinable word, or maybe a multiperspective word. You see people define love differently, based on religions, thoughts or even previous experiences with it. But the most important thing is that everybody loves. No matter whom you are, from where, which race or religion you will always love and be loved.

You know, in every high school there is groups and categories of people, if I may say, first there's the popular kids who think that they own it all. Second, in one of the corners you can always glance the weird, nerdy kids. The outcasts play an important role in high school as well... if it wasn't for outcast kids there would be no popular ones. And finally, the ambiguous child, yes child, it's always one. Nobody knows what he's experiencing, what he's going through. You see, I always used to believe that "You don't know what's going on in somebody else's life except yours." And I live with it. It's utterly true. Today's story ladies and gentlemen, is about Donathan Wilson. He is that kid I was talking about previously. He is so distinguishable. Nobody messes with him and he messes with nobody. You're probably asking why he is the spotlight now. He is, after what he did the other day. He entered the class furiously with frowned eyebrows and a mad curved mouth. He definitely was in a decayed mood. He didn't talk nor did he whisper. I knew there was something going on with him. Something was wrong, extremely wrong. I adhered to him; maybe I can help him with something.

"Look, I know you don't express your feelings to anybody, but what is it?"

"It's nothing" he mumbled swiping his already tearing eyes.

He was holding an aged English dictionary book.

He smelled the wrapped papers and sniffled.

"Umm, biblichor, wonderful" he informed.

"Okay, I have never heard of it. Do you like reading?" I asked.

"Who doesn't?" he said mysteriously.

We sat quiet because we both know nobody does.

"Okay okay, I know nobody does. Yes, yes I do" he replied.

"So what is going on with you, I am someone you can trust"

"My mother, she's sick and she might not live, actually she has the same disease you have 'lung cancer'" he said with utter hesitation.

I was shocked and silence colonized me. And then I remembered the advice my grandmother told me.

And I said rapidly "Be friends with cancer"

"huh?" he questioned himself as I ran late for my next class.

I surfed the social media trying to find answers to the questions that remain, what's his mother's name? Family name? After hours and hours of searching I finally found specifically who's his mother. I was extremely shocked and flabbergasted. His mother is Angelina Collins. Yes, Collins the same of that of my mother's family name. I wonder what kind of kinship the two share. Then miraculously I remembered what my grandmother mentioned about some specific details my mother thought that I shouldn't know. After my mother and I argued about this problem she refused to tell me everything I didn't have a second option but to call my grandmother. Before I went to the phone my mother captured me to the hand and said she had bad news for me, extremely bad. After I knew that my grandmother is in hospital because cancer revolved inside of her uterus too. I directly booked the first flight to Vancouver, Canada. After all maybe this is love... the love that the son shares with his mother, the love that a grandchild shares with his grandmother... Love is a two sided story.