Surprise Weekend

Its been a few weeks of you living with Jimin and the boys and they've made you feel at home. Since the boys just finished their world tour last month, they have 3 months of free time before diving into the next series. You spend all day playing with Jungkook and Tae outside, watch movies with Hobi and Yoongi, and occasionally you and Namjoon try to help Jin out in the kitchen, though you are always more help than he is. Its strange how close you've grown to know and love them. Obviously you used to love them, since you were such a big fan, but now it was different. After the nerves went away, you got to know them for who they are.

You and Jimin spend days together just the two of you every week, but because of his fame they've all been at home. Of course you love just staying at home, but you'd love to go on a real date outside of the house, away from everyone. The last "date night" Jimin could tell you weren't as excited and knew you wanted to go out.

"I just don't know what to do. I want to take her out, show her off to the world, but I can't." Jimin confessed to Yoongi, searching for advice.

"It's risky to leave with her and go in public. Especially here. Anyone can recognized you, and everyone's looking for you. Maybe go on a weekend trip with her?"

"Hyung, won't people recognize me there? Won't they notice us boarding a plane?"

"You know the company is on your side in all of this right? Take a private plane late at night and go somewhere exclusive. If you feel like she's unhappy, this is the perfect way to show her how much she means to you and that you are capable to make her happy."

After Jimin's talk with Yoongi he came to find you. Currently you were playing with Mickey, Monnie, Holly, and Yeotan with Tae.

"Shake! Shake Monnie!" you pleaded holding a treat in his sight. You took the liberty of training everyone's dog with Tae. You had two dogs at home that you proudly trained while they were still pups.

"Min Holly! You can't have your brothers treat!" Tae said through a laugh while Holly proudly ate the treat intended for Monnie.

"Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow. That's it for todaaayyyy!!!" you yelled while attacking the dogs with love.

"Uh, Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" Jimin asked while watching you role on the ground with Mickey.

"I'm sorry Mickey, mean old Jimin is making me leave, but I'll be back soon!" you said while kissing the sweet puppy on the head.

"What is it babe?"

"Well its mostly a surprise, so pack your bags. We leave at midnight!" Jimin looked at you, his eyes full of excitement. He leaned down and placed a sweet kiss on your cheek. He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his room.

Once you reached his room, he ran his hand through your hair and twirled a strand with his fingers. "I know you probably hate having to stay home. I wish I could take you out every night, but you know I can't. So we're going on a trip for a few days."

You couldn't believe your ears. He knew how you felt without you having to speak a word. He's everything you've ever wanted in a boyfriend. You got lost in your thoughts again and were caught off guard when Jimin placed his hand on your lower back and pulled you into a kiss.

"I promise I can make you happy. Even if it doesn't always seem that way, I can and I will Y/N," Jimin said while pulling away from the kiss to look into your eyes. Looking into his eyes, having him shower you with all of these sweet words, you couldn't help but express how you felt.

"I love you" you said in a whisper, to lost in his gaze to realize you said that out loud.

Your sudden confession surprised him. Of course Jimin loved you, why else would he go through the trouble of keeping everything quiet. He didn't want crazy fans to attack you online, or paparazzi to follow your every move. He knows you know what you signed up for when you started dating but he doesn't want the negative side of fame to affect you.

"I love you too, Y/N" he whispered as he came closer, planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

Jimin slowly walked towards you, pushing the both of you towards his bed. Once you felt the bed pressed against the back of you, you looked up into his eyes, waiting for instruction on what would happen next. Jimin noticed your eyes looking for his instruction and a smirk formed on his face. He placed both of his hands on your hips, lifted you up and laid you down on your back.

He climbed onto the bed, hovering above you. His lips were inches away from yours as he slowly lowered himself down. The two of you locked lips, each fighting for control. Once Jimin won and tried to take things further, you pushed him off and looked into his eyes.

"We should get packing, its already getting late"

"Ugggghhhhhhh fine" he let out as he sighed.

You left his room and giggled as you imagined where in the world he was taking you.

AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK BUT DONT WORRY IM BACK AND DONT KNOW HOW MUCH ILL POST A WEEK BUT WE'LL SEE. IDEK IF ANYONE CARES. OH WELL. THANK YOU FOR READING. I LOVE YPU. AND SO DOES THIS CUTE HUMAN vvv

 AND SO DOES THIS CUTE HUMAN vvv