The Day Youve Been Waiting For

You began researching different business internship programs for young adults. You know that if your trip was to further your business education, your parents would not think twice about approving the trip. Your parents both want for you to follow in their footsteps by becoming a business woman, though it's not your biggest interest. Hearing that you were accepted into an internship at a major business place in South Korea would make their hearts sing with joy.

"And what internship is it," your father asked, surprised to see you taking an interest.

"It's through a program called CRCC Asia."

"And how long will my little business woman be away," your mother chimed in.

"The program lasts a month, you won't even notice I'm gone!"

"Ah I'm so proud of you! When do you have to be there? Do we need to go shopping? Do you have good enough clothes to wear in front of all these business people?"

"Yes mom, I have everything I need. I leave in 3 days."

***
Today. Is. The. Day.

You wake up extremely early. You can't stay asleep when your mind won't stop thinking and imagining what it will be like to finally see him. Park. Jimin.

You check the time and see it is 5 AM and decide to stay laying in bed for a little while longer before you make breakfast and check over your list again.
As your scrolling through Instagram, your phone receives a text.

"Good morning, love. Are you up yet?"

"Yes of course. I couldn't sleep I'm to excited."

"Excited? And why is that?"

"Oh you know why Im excited!"

"No I don't, tell me.."

"Im leaving today and I can't wait to see you"

"I know I know. I cant wait for you to get here, when do you leave"

"The plane leaves at 7, so not to long"

"I wish you were here now..."

"Oh yea? Why is that?"

"I'm laying in bed, and it's to big and lonely..."

"Oh Jimin you'll be fine! I'll be there before you know it! I should get up and check my bags before I leave for the airport!"

"I'll see you when you get here, have a nice trip Y/N"

"See you soon, Jimin"

After checking everything 10 times and eating a plate of pancakes, you get your luggage into the Uber and kiss your family goodbye. You can't help but tear up a little, you've never been so far away from home for such a long period of time. No matter how much you can't stand them sometimes, you will miss them.

"We're here" shouts the driver.

You quickly thank them for the ride and gather your things. You've never been to an airport before so you are a little nervous, but you showed up with plenty of time.

As you walk in you notice a woman holding a sign with your name written on it. As you approach her, she greets you and begins to tell you how she will be with you on the plane ride today. She's an older woman who is here to answer any questions you may have.
As you board the plane and take your seat, your nerves begin to grow. This is it. This plane ride is the last step before seeing the man of your dreams!

To distract yourself from your anxious thoughts of seeing him, you begin a conversation with the kind woman next to you.

"So did Jimin send you to accompany me during the flight?"

"Yes ma'am. I work for Big Hit and he thought it would be nice for me to join you. He knew my daughter suffered from plane anxiety and wanted you to be comfortable during the long flight. I was a nurse before my job now so I know how to help people through panic attacks and things that may happen if you become uneasy during the flight."

You had forgotten all about the nerves you had about the flight itself. You were so distracted by the thoughts of seeing him that your didn't notice you were riding in an airplane. He remembered me telling him I was scared of planes... And he sent someone so I would be comfortable... He cares..

The two of you continued to talk through the entire flight.

Once the plane landed, you and the nice woman gather your luggage and search for the driver. You finally see a man holding a sign that has your name on it. Your heart jumps with excitement as you approach him. Once you are close enough to him, he recognizes you and takes your bags, leading you to the car.

Waiting inside the car is Namjoon!
"Hello!" he shouts as you open the car door, "I'm so glad you made it. How was the flight?"

You answer him and talk with him for the whole ride to their house. The car begins to pull up to a giant secluded house.
"Wow I didn't realize you lived in a mansion"

"Oh this, it's no mansion. Just a big house so all of us could live together."

The driver and Namjoon help you get your bags from the car and bring them to the door.
This is it. It's happening.
You walk in and immediately admire the home and all its decorations.

"I'll go find the boys. They must be outside at the pool"

As he left you, you hear a noise down a dark hallway. You look down to see who it is.

"Y/N...?"

You drop everything in your hands and run toward the voice you know belongs to Jimin.

I hope you enjoyed this one! The next one MIGHT GET A LITTLE HOT AND STEAMY IF YOU KNOW WHY I MEAN😏😏ITLL BE UP TOMORROW! Thank you for reading it means the world to me!