This Cant Be Real

The two of you dry off and get into your clothes. Now that you aren't distracted by Jimin's sexiness, you notice your stomach is completely empty.
"Jimin can we get some food?"
"Of course my love" he says smiling at you.
He leads you down to the kitchen. You notice there are 6 boys sitting at the table eating. You're pretty positive it's the rest of the members which makes you a little nervous. You stayed close to the wall where the kitchen and dining room meet and Jimin comes up behind you and rests his head on your shoulder.
"So you meet Namjoon and Jungkook. That one right there is Yoongi. Next to him is Jhope. Next to Jungkook is Tae. And between Namjoon and Jungkook is Jin."
You assume he forgot just how he met you. Of course you knew who everyone was, you're a BTS fan after all. But for some reason you're quite calm. When you imagined meeting the boys in a place like this, you assumed you'd be crazy nervous and super awkward. But it was like they were just his friends, not the boys you've been in love with for YEARS.
"Hey guys this is Y/N" Jimin said to the boys
"Yea. We know." Jungkook said not looking up from his food.
"I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood knows" Yoongi said rolling his eyes.
You and Jimin both are blushing from embarrassment.
"I guess we were a little loud babe" Jimin whispered in your ear.
You both quietly giggle realizing that you were pretty loud. The moment was so intense you forgot anyone else would be home. But oh well now you know to be more quiet next time.
"GUYS did y'all eat all the food!" Jimin yells at the boys. They must yell a lot here because not one of them looked up or even stopped what they were doing. Everyone just continued eating as if no one spoke.
"There should be some more behind you" Jin said with a bit of an aggravated tone. Right now you felt so awkward you could crawl in a hole and never come back. Even though no one seemed mad at you, you felt like they were. Before you could get to overwhelmed with your thoughts Jimin places a plate right in front of your face.
"Here babe, eat up!" His eyes lit up when he spoke to you. He's so caring it makes you fall even further for him. The sweetness in his voice made you want to hold him forever and ever.
He motioned you to follow him to the table so you could join the others. You sat and listened while they talked about their coming tour and the album they will start working on. Maybe you're not nervous because it doesn't even feel real. You just had sex with your favorite person on the planet and now you're sitting at a table eating dinner with your favorite boy group in the world.
Is this real? Oh god please don't let this be a dream. And if it is, please don't let me wake up.

A quick kiss on the cheek from Jimin breaks your wandering thoughts and reassures you this is real. Someway, somehow, you got lucky enough for this to all be real.

This is sooooooo short and i'm sorry! i wanted to update it for you! because it was so short i'll update with two next time (hopefully by the end of the week!) thank you for reading it means so so so much to me! But again i'm sorry for it being short i promise it won't happen again!!!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜
oh yea HAPPY JHOPE DAY!

This is sooooooo short and i'm sorry! i wanted to update it for you! because it was so short i'll update with two next time (hopefully by the end of the week!) thank you for reading it means so so so much to me! But again i'm sorry for it being sh...

I'm sorry again!