Butterfly

Two young children held their hands out to grab the bright blue insect flying above them. The scent of flowers and pine trees filled the warm spring air as they chased the insect through the woods. At some point, the two children were separated while trying to follow the butterfly. Not only that, but both had failed in following it.                

One of the two children managed to find their way back to their house, to their relief. They were not aware of the fact that their sister was still in the woods. Lost, scared, and alone. No, he didn't forget her. He assumed she was inside, waiting impatiently for the return of her brother. But unfortunately, that wasn't the case. He soon figured this out, of course. 

He was back at the entrance of the woods, fearing for his sister's safety. And before he could dash into the dark forest, he heard the snap of a twig and the sound of little feet rushing towards him. His body was enveloped in a warm hug. He hugged her back.

Hiding behind a tree, there was a blue butterfly. Watching as the two siblings continued to hug and comfort each other. Pleased, if flew off into the now setting sun. Spreading its wings.

A/N: This one was pretty straightforward. Two children became lost while searching for the butterfly they were originally following. The older brother had found his way back home, and his younger sister hadn't. But she had been lead back by the butterfly who had her lost in the first place. But it's a happy ending! 

I noticed the reads going up, and I hope you readers are enjoying these stories. I work extremely hard to try and update these things. Sometimes, my mind just can't seem to grasp a good idea. I can't just wait for requests to come in, I need to continue to produce more things for you to read. Anywho...

I hope you enjoyed this one! Peace out..!

-LionGirl1109