IN THE START

Robin is walking down the halls of the Naga University as he thinks to himself its always so quite here no one talks to each other... Robin looks at the frat house guys that look like there having fun... well most people don't  just as robin made it down the next Henry spotted him and ran over like a fricking crazy person and of corse Ricken fallowed slower. Henry spoke first.

" HEY ROBIN GUESS WHAT I HAVE!!!!!" Henry yelled out.

"SHHH Henry!!" Robin stated strenly.

"Henry, can you please be quieter poeple are staring" Ricken said looking around nevously 

"NYA NYA HA MAKE A GUESS THEN I WILL" Henry yelled.

"fine fine is it someones eye or something" Robin sighed then stated 

"NOPE ITS AN ARM" Henry states while pulling out a dead arm

"H-Henry were at school put that away" Ricken stutterd out.

"O but you didnt care about the rules when we where behind the bleachers together " Henry smirked.

"H-H-Henry" ricken turned red as he spoke.

"I really did not wanna know that.... anyway I got class later" Robin then walked of down to the west coridoor and throw the corat yard then a football it him right in the face he hit the ground with a hard thump.

"ow.... yep just ow" Robin said still on the floor.

a guy with blue hair ran over " omg are you okay "

"yes I'm alright" robin said.

"here let me help you" he held his hand out and robin took it

when he pulled him to his feet they ended up with there noses on centimeters away they both pulled away blushing quickly

"s-sorry" Chrom said.

"it's fine I need to go" then Robin ran off red in the face.

A/N hey its over till next time also if you have ideas for the next part feel free to leave a comment