i

c o p y r i g h t +

"CAPSIZED"

a bang chan fanfiction

To you, me, and stray kids,

but most importantly to those

who survived and drowned in the Sewol tragedy.

©2019 hanjyoo

all rights reserved

.
.
.

CHAPTER 1

The diver prepared himself before diving into the deep waters, near Donggeochado province.
Diving down below, he rummaged through the belongings that had fallen to the bottom of the sea floor. He fiddled through the phones, all shattered and filled with sand before stumbling upon a camera. He decided to bring it up with him amongst the hundreds of phones and shoes found and slowly began to make his way up shore.

"What's this?" a young lady, friend of the diver and prosecutor asked.

"What it looks like," he replied back. "A camera."

"Do you think this thing will still work?" she asked.

"Check the film and content," he looked back. The camera didn't seem to have any scratches, and only very few pixels were displayed on the screen.

Whether a miracle or not, the film was fully retrieved and drained from the water.

"Dry off and come inside," the lady told the diver. "I'll wait for you so we can see it."

He quickly hurried and dried himself up before seating himself on a chair and putting the film onto a new camera.

Immediately as they inserted batteries into it, a photo of a young teenage boy appeared, alongside his parents. The prosecutor looked closely into the name of the badge.

"Bang Chan," it read.

END OF CHAPTER 1

A/N
wow okay what a start i mean i'm not gonna just blurt out the tragedy just now, so i wanted the setting to be fairly standard. (?)

please vote and add this to your library and make sure to follow me to receive a notification on the next chapter!