iii

CHAPTER 3

"Three...two...one!" Chan's neighbour shouted, trying to take a picture of Chan alongside his parents. Whilst trying to take a photo of them, he accidentally pressed the power-off button instead. He looked up at Chan and his parents, trying to signal them to help him. 

"The screen is black," he raised a brow.

"...What?" Chan immediately rushed over to his neighbour.

"Geez, you scared the living crap out of me...you've just pressed the off-and-on button." he laughed, forming a dimple on his right cheek. "Here, that's the one you press to take a photo, and this to switch off."

"Ahh...i see..." the neighbour replied back, still unimpressed by how the device was 'so complicated' to use.

After 5 minutes of trying to figure out how to take a damn photo on a camera with only two buttons, everyone crowded around him to see how their first ever photo on Chan's camera turned out.

He looked at the photo and zoomed in on himself. Maybe his first photo shouldn't have been with his school uniform on. Clearly whoever stole his camera would know who he is, with his name badge on his shirt. Nonetheless, he shrugged it off and turned the power off.

Chan headed back inside to get ready for school when he heard a rock scrape against the wall, near his window. As Chan went to open it, another rock went flying through the window, only just missing him from centimetres away. Talk about timing.

He instantly knew who it was and eyed the perpetrator.

"OI CHAN!" a voice from outside screamed. "Have you done the homework yet?! LET ME COPY YOU!"

"UM YEAH, WHY?" he answered

"IT'S DUE TODAY!" she screeched.

"So?" He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDN'T FINISH YOUR PRIORITIES,"

"YES It IS!"

"how EXACTLY?" he raised a brow.

"YOU'RE BREATHING..." she took a deep breath before screaming into Chan's window again. "PLEASE...JUST LET ME COPY IT!"

"AND IF YOU DO?"

"I OWE YOU.PROMISE.  ANYTHING JUST MENTION IT!"

"CALL!"

And there, he quickly headed downstairs.

END OF CHAPTER 3

A/N
i'm literally bursting out with happiness cause i finally finished my science and math half yearlies,,,,i seriously deadass lost braincells trying to study both subjects but hey, even if i failed its over and done with :)