Everything Happens For A Reason

"How do I say goodbye

To what we haaad

The good times that made us laugh

I'll bring emm back

I thought we get to see forever

But forever's gon away

It's so hard to say goodbye

To yesterday"

~Boyz ll Men- Say Goodbye

~Deyquan~

I woke up to an all white room. I looked down at my arm to see all types of needles in my arm that were connected to machines. Then a doctor came in.

"Mr.Right" he says.

"Yes"

"Glad to see you awake..I am Dr.Kwok...Your not in the best condition. You had a stress attack and passed out. You will need to stay here for a few days so we can monitor your progress."

"Honestly Im not staying in here for another damn day. My mother was just killed and you gonna come in here and tell me about some fucking stress attack."I said.

I know it wasn't right what i said to the doctor but shit thats how i was feeling at this point.

"Im sorry for lost Mr.Right and regarding your mothers death, there is some officers that wants to talk to you." And with that he turned around and left.

I didn't have a father if you asked me, he was a piece of shit. Last time I spoke and saw that fool was when I was 6. Then he just disappeared, never saw him or spoke to him since then. It's always been me and my mother. She was the true definition of a R.O.D (Ride Or Die). I still can't believe that my queen is gone. I promise who ever did this was gonna pay I don't care who it was.

"Mr.Right"

"Yes." I look up to see two male officers walking through the room door.

"First I would like to say Im sorry for your lost." One of them said.

"Your mother's last words were, Tell my son I love him." The other one says.

I was speechless I didn't know what to say. The tears started falling and they just wouldn't stop.

"We'll give you a minute alone." One officer says.

~Lisa~

It was 3:45 and I still didn't see Dey in front of the school were we meet up at. I have been waiting here for about 15mins now. I remembered earlier he texted me and said if i dont see him leave,so I left. Dey never did this before something had to be wrong, it just wasn't like him.