I'm here

Emerald's pov

As beads of sweat formed on my face, I brushed some of my crimson red hair out of my face and behind my ear. I sigh, realising if I stay out here in this hot sun, my dark complexion will soon be compared to a burnt biscuit. As the boxes in my hand started to slip out of my hand, I heard my mother's sickening sweet voice calling for me.

"Sweetheart, you can put the boxes over there," my mother said out of breath.

"Thank you," I said sarcastically.
I brushed past her and placed the boxes on the floor in the corner. When I was done, I walked over to the counter,and on it was a grocery list and some change. As though she could see me, my mother shouted from the next room.
"Can you go to the store for me?"
"Really?" I whinnied
"Please?" She begged
"Fine, but I'm getting coffee first," I told her.
"Thank you," she said as she continues to unpack.

As I walked out the door and on to the sidewalk, I realized, I had no clue where I was going. I turned looking for someone when suddenly I crashed into a wall. (Well I thought it was a wall) When I looked up, I came into contact with a tall boy, wearing a crimson high uniform. I looked at his face and immediately was drawn to his eyes. They were so bright and so vibrant.
They were as red as my hair.

"Arron," mystery boy said
"Wha?" I said, snapping out of his trance.
"My name's Aaron," he said said with a smirk this time.
"Emerald," I blurted out without realising it.
"Anyway,"I said trying to get my bearings,"can you show me where the supermarket is?"
"Sure I can," he said while smiling.

I got my self staring at him again, but this time I was staring at his dimples

Hi, this is the end of the chapter.
Hoped you liked it
Bye~(336 words)