need to hurry

Hi, sorry for all this.. trash😅
Bear with us. And yes, it's two people working on this book
Bye~

After packing away the groceries, I took in my surroundings.
"Huh, I guess she unpacked everything," I shurg to myself.
I walked around the apartment wondering what to do. Then the jet-lag just slapped me right across my face and I felt myself doze off.

The sleep still in my eyes, I yawn and looked over at my alarm clock and sighed. I walk into the living room and again, I am left alone and there is another note on the countertop
"What is with her and notes?" I asked aloud.
It reads:

Hey sweetheart,I need you to get you to get dressed ( in proper attire) and meet me at SnowFall Law firm at 5:30. Don't be late
Mom~

"Bold of you to assume I'll follow your orders," I chuckled to myself.
I looked over to the clock and immediately panic ( it was 5:17)
I book it to my room and put on the closest "appropriate" thing I could find.
(Which was soft pants and a white blouse)
I ran back to the living room, thinking that my mother would put directions on the back of the paper but I was sadly mistaken.
On the counter I saw a next paper and little hope rose in me but it wasn't directions. On the paper it said

XXX-XXXX
Arron (◠‿◕)

"This guy," I sighed happily
I snap back to reality and ran to put on shoes, wondering if to put on heels or my sneaks.
"If I put on heels I wouldn't be able to run but if I put on sneakers, mom might get upset and blah blah blah," I say aloud.
I put on the sneakers, just to spite her and buss out the door and on the sidewalk.
And again, I don't know where the fuck I'm going.