7

Your POV

2 Weeks Later

The past couple weeks had been great.

Camila and I had been hanging out a lot, and it was really helping me keep myself together.

I was back in the studio, and more inspired than ever. I felt like no matter how much I wrote, the lyrics just kept coming.

I also felt like Camila and I were becoming more and more attached to each other. It was actually starting to scare me how my old feelings for the girl were starting to resurface.

She was actually on her way over right now and I was debating on whether or not I should tell Jc or surprise him.

"Hey, J?" I questioned as I walked out my room.

"What's up?" He asked from the couch.

I opened my mouth to tell him Camila was coming, but that's when there was a knock on the door.

"Never mind," I smiled, walking to the door and opening it for her.

"Hey, love," she said, pulling me into a hug and walking in.

"Hey, Y/n?" Jc called, making Camila raise her eyebrows. "Who's at the door?"

"You didn't tell me I'd get to meet your friend today," Camila smirked, knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Be nice," I told her, making her raise her hands. 

"I promised I would."

"Jc, I have someone I want you to meet," I called back to him as I grabbed Camila's hand and led her to the living room.

When we walked into the living room I saw Jc's eyes widen as they shifted from me to Camila. He quickly stood up and made his way over to us.

"J, this is Camila," I introduced him. "Camila, I've already told you about my roommate Jc."

"It's great to finally meet you," Jc said, sticking his hand out to shake Camilas.

Camila smiled and shook his hand, playing nice just like she said she would, but I could see the hint of jealousy in her eyes.

I couldn't really blame her though. Jc was an attractive guy and I had been messing with her about how hot he was for the past couple of days.

"It's nice to meet you too," she told him.

I giggled a little at the interaction before grabbing Camila's hand.

"We'll see you later, J," I told him with a smile before pulling Camila away.

Camila and I walked out of the apartment and made it down to her car before I spoke.

"He's hot right?" I questioned with a smirk.

"You think you're funny, huh?" She asked as I buckled my seatbelt.

"I think I'm hilarious," I told her before I felt a hand turn my face in her direction.

"He's alright," she whispered, her face inches away from mine. "But you aren't into him, right?"

It was more of a statement than a question, but I almost couldn't answer as I felt myself get hypnotized by her eyes.

"No," I managed to say, wanting nothing more in that moment than to feel her lips on mine.

"Good," she smiled before pulling away and putting the car in reverse.

I shook my head, trying to rid myself of the trance I was previously in.

She was such a tease, and that's what she did for the rest of the night.

No matter where we were or what we were doing Camila managed to find a way to tease me.

Honestly, I was worked up, but I didn't want to show her that.

By the time we got back to my apartment it was almost midnight.

"I had fun tonight," Camila said genuinely as we stopped outside of my apartment door.

"Me too," I said, smiling at her and pulling her into a hug.

She reciprocated the hug, rubbing my back gently with her hand before we pulled away, but I didn't get far before she locked her arms to stop me.

"I know I've been messing with you all night, but honestly I can't help myself anymore," she whispered before leaning in and connecting our lips.

I kissed back, savoring the feeling of her soft, plump lips on mine. I hadn't felt them in years and the feeling was bringing me back to when we were teenagers.

When we pulled back she smiled at me.

"I've been waiting for you to do that all night you dickhead," I told her, making her laugh.

"I had to mess with you a little bit," she said with a smile.

"Whatever," I said, trailing my hands up her torso and pulling her down to connect our lips in a second kiss.

This one wasn't as long, but it made my stomach swell with butterflies just as much.

"I'll see you later," Camila mumbled against my lips as we pulled back.

"Yea," I said, pecking her lips one more time before I opened the door to my apartment and walked inside.