Chapter 19 + Authors Note

The stone staircase whirled up in a spiral, it's purple rug having patterns like no other. It was soft and pretty; each swirl made with delicate hands, each flower formed with care. It welcomed anyone peacefully, the smooth velvet material making it good to walk on. Eventually, though, it ends at a small hallway, each wall being surrounded my marble doors with golden handles. That's where Draco and I was now, hovering in front of the only different coloured door. It was a sterling silver, it's shine gleamed brilliantly as the sun from the window beamed throughout the hallway.

I was about to ask whether he wanted to go in only to find that my door was wide open, Draco standing in the doorway. He smirked openly before going further into my room, sitting on my bed, beckoning me over. I sighed loudly, pretending to be annoyed. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the chair at my desk, it being covered books and pages with scribbled notes. One of those books being information on Nekos.

"Oh, and what's all these?"

My head snapped towards the blonde haired Slytherin, finding hid gaze resting on my pile of papers and research on my desk. Sweat leaked slowly from my forehead as I rounded them all up quickly, papers flying as a subtly tripped on my chair, catching myself on the desk.

Draco raised an amused eyebrow, his lips quirking upwards in a small smile, faint dimples could be seen in his face. His eyes held a certain warmth as I felt them stare at me, his grey eyes meeting mine. He was practically glowing, his shine lightening up everything- literally, everything. He was actually glowing. A silver shine spread around his slim body, acting as an aura that outlined his figure. His shocked expression caused me to smile faintly, and stay where I was.

"What the bloody fuck!" He exclaimed, lifting upward off the ground. Other profanities were sworn before his head fell back, eyes wide and glazed their colour was pure white, and mouth open, slack. His arms slowly lifted until the were reached out beside him, as though he was trying to grab things with both hands.

'Finally,' I thought; the bond was being created.

It wasn't strong; a mere spark glistening upon charred wood, waiting to a small push to get it properly started. It'd take time, given that gust of wind also had to be created. It would have to be small, as to not get rid of the tiny ball of light, however strong enough to power start the bond completely. Of course, the process would difficult; the start surprisingly being the hardest part. The gaining of trust. Though, it seemed, as the blonde in front of him was slowly lowered down, that had already happened.

"What the bloody fuck was that?" The boy exclaimed, throwing his hands up as his to prove his point. "It hurt my eyes." He rubbed his temples. He closed his mouth, signing through his nose and closing his eyes. After a few moments he snapped them open, however, as if coming to a realisation. I gulped.

"You knew what that was, didn't you?"
"Of course!" I sang, laughing quietly at his furrowed face. "I've read about it, and it seems we've passed the first point, huh?" I put a finger on my chin, contemplating if I should tell him or not. I mean, if I did, there was a risk of us both dying if he so much as said anything that could be taking as rejection. On the off hand that that doesn't happen, then, well, I don't really know. Maybe he'll be happy.

He looked at me with an odd expression, one that I couldn't quite read. It seemed to be a mix if amusement and sadness, though the former was more prominent. "I'm assuming you won't tell me, will you raven?" He spoke, putting his slim fingers on his bony hips.

I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. Now wasn't the time. "I'll tell you later, though for now, I have something to show you."

Hey, it's been a while, huh? A year or so since I started this- I wonder if there's any of you left. If there is, I have an offer; would you like to adopt this story? Maybe even rewrite it?

If I'm completely honest with you all, I look back at this story and cringe. It's not good, there's several plot holes, and it's not a pleasure to read. 

Despite this, I checked it one last time and- since there were many a fan of this half arsed book- I decided to make one final chapter.

But know this is not the end. 

If no one is willing to adopt or rewrite this book, I may consider continuing. The more likely scenario is I rewrite this entire story. I'm willing to do the latter- it'll be like a fun project, I suppose. 

Comment or message me if you're interested in continuing, or if you want me to rewrite this.