DnD character: Hope

Name: HopeClass: Cleric (Domain of Knowledge)Race: TieflingAge: 25Alignment: Neutral GoodHeight: 5ft 1inWeight: 130Ibs

Name: Hope
Class: Cleric (Domain of Knowledge)
Race: Tiefling
Age: 25
Alignment: Neutral Good
Height: 5ft 1in
Weight: 130Ibs.
Hair Colour: Dark Blue
Skin Tone: Dark Tan
Eye Colour: Silver
Languages: Common, Infernal, Draconic, Giant, Gnomish, Celestial.
Extra: has the observant feat, so she can read lips.

Due to her race, Hope has often faced discrimination and mistrust, which has made her feel overly conscious of her appearance. This is why she tries her best to cover her horns by braiding her hair over them to the best of her ability, and also uses a hooded cape to try to cover both her horns more effectively. Furthermore, she also wears long skirts to be able to hide her tail. Due to their race, her family has been pushed to fulfil criminal work as smugglers in a desperate attempt to survive. Hope hopes to one day prove that, despite the stereotypes associated with her race, tieflings can also be good. To achieve this goal she left her home, and during her travels, came across a temple dedicated to the Gods Deneir (writing) and Oghma (knowledge) where, for the first time, she found a place she belonged regardless of her race. Here, she spent the last 5 years working as a scribe, where she has also been able to increase her range of known languages. However, due to the previous discrimination, she is still really awkward and timid. Her newest adventure is travelling to the Cursed Isles to gather information on them, including any species and civilizations, and improve upon the repertoire of the temple's knowledge.

Already started using her in a campaign she caused some trouble for a poor lady TT^TT. I still feel really guilty. Anyhow, let me know in the comments or PM me if you'd like to find out more about her and this story. Thanks for your time, and until next time, have a nice day!~