Horror

It was another average day at UA Academy, and all the students were discussing the day. Their teacher: Shota Aizawa was asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. 

Kirishima: Man that festival was epic! Wouldn't you say Bakubro!?

Bakugo: It was epic for me! I TOLD ALL OF YOU EXTRAS THAT I WAS GONNA WIN!

Kaminari: Man can you give it a rest already!? No need to constantly remind us!

Meanwhile, Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu noticed something strange.

Todoroki: Ashido and Hagakure aren't here.

Yaoyorozu: Maybe they're running late? Hey Kirishima!

Kirishima turned to Yaoyorozu.

Kirishima: Yaomomo! What's up?

Yaoyorozu: Have you heard from Ashido and Hagakure?

Kirishima: I haven't. I texted her, but haven't got a response yet. She probably overslept! Nothing to worry about. Hagakure probably did the same thing!

Iida: Oversleeping again?! Such unprofessional behavior! You'd think they'd learn to readjust their sleeping schedule to fit school time!

Bakugo: Can it Four Eyes!

But before things could get too hectic, Ochaco Uraraka stepped in to try to ease the tension.

Ochaco: Take it easy Tenya! They were probably celebrating! It's probably nothing too......

But before she could finish, a loud thud slammed into the window. Ochaco screamed in terror as she saw Ashido's hanging from somewhere. Her body was bloodied with a bullet wound in her head. Her hero costume was splattered with blood and covered in green graffiti, reading HA all over her costume. Her face had a twisted smile carved on her face.

Ochaco: ASHIDO!

When she screamed, all the students turned to see Ashido's body hanging against the window. Terror gripped the students. 

Bakugo: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Todoroki: SOMEBODY WAKE UP MR. AIZAWA!

Ochaco ran up to the sleeping teacher and violently shook the sleeping bag to wake Aizawa.

Ochaco: MR AIZAWA! MR AIZAWA! WAKE UP!

Aizawa: You better have a good reason for waking me up.

Ochaco: It's........it's.......Ashido! S....s.....sh.......she's..........

Ochaco couldn't finish her sentence as she pointed to Ashido's still hanging corpse. Without saying a word, Aizawa rushed to the window and opened it.

Aizawa: Yaoyorozu! I need a knife!

Without hesitation, Yaoyorozu used her Creation Quirk to create a knife from her hand and gave it to Aizawa. Aizawa used the knife to cut the rope and bring Ashido into the class.

Aizawa: Iida. Go get Principal Nezu! Tell him we have a situation in 1-A! Now!

Without a second thought, Iida ran to go get Principal Nezu, leaving the rest of 1-A alone with the body. Horror had stricken the class. 

Jiro: I think I'm gonna be sick.

It took all her will to keep herself from throwing up. Seeing the once lively and bubbly Mina Ashido a still and lifeless corpse seemed impossible to fathom. 

Yaoyorozu: What kind of monster would do this? What about Hagakure?

Aizawa examined the body and found a hard drive attached to her costume. It came with a letter that red "Play Me!". Aizawa moved to his computer to get in accessed the video attached to the hard drive.

Aizawa: Kaminari. Get the projector going!

Kaminari: Got it teach!

Kaminari turned the projector on and the video began to play. The first thing they saw was Hagakure bound to a wooden chair.

Ojiro: Hagakure!

The video continued as a masked Deku entered into the view of the camera.

Deku (Video): GREETINGS STUDENTS OF CLASS 1-A! If you're getting this, then you got my little present! Please excuse the blood! Good thing Miss Ashido doesn't bleed acid! HAHAHAHA!

The laughter from Deku sent chills down everyone's spines.

Deku (Video): Here with me tonight, is Toru Hagakure! The invisible girl! I can barely see her! 

They watched in horror as Deku moved and panned the camera closer to Hagakure's invisible face. They couldn't see it, but they could tell she was terrified.

Hagakure (Video): PLEASE! HELP ME!

Deku (Video): OH SHUT UP! Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Look at me. LOOK AT ME!!!

His screaming at Hagakure brought fear to the class. They couldn't do anything. They wanted to help her, but for all they knew, she was already dead.

Deku (Video): Oh wait a minute! You're probably looking at me and I can't even tell! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OH SILLY ME!

Deku moved the camera closer to his mask, which wore a twisted smile of it's own. 

Deku (Video): I'm gonna throw you heroes a bone here! When I'm done here, it'll be too late of course, but here's the address of where the body will be. If you can get past the reporters! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The camera cut to black as all they could hear was Deku laughing and Hagakure screaming a bloodcurdling scream and the video ends. Everyone was speechless at what had happened. Aizawa said nothing as he readied to go to the address. Back at the Bar, Deku waited for a news report when it finally came.

Deku: OH HERE IT IS!!! WATCH WATCH WATCH!

Reporter: We are here at the UA Hero Academy where an anonymous tip led us to learn of the murder of two UA students. Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure.

Hearing the names made Deku laugh his twisted laugh.

Deku: MY WORK! I AM SO PROUD!

The report continued to reveal that a madman had been responsible for the murders. The League know now that the madman was responsible for the murders is sitting right before them.

Shigaraki: So it was you?

Deku: Of course it was me Mr. Hand Man! I wouldn't lie about something like this!

Shigaraki: What do you want?

Deku: I want in on your little shindig! As you plainly see, I'm MORE than capable of killing heroes! And I don't even have a Quirk!

Toga: PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! HE CAN WORK WITH ME! PLEASE!

Shigaraki: Ah fine! If you just shut up then fine. Welcome to the League of Villains. What shall we call you?

Deku thought about it. He wanted something that would fit him well. Something that would reflect his twisted nature. But when he came up with a name, he smile the biggest smile.

Deku: You may call me........ Joker! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!