You Can't Tear ME Down Chapter 1

I guess I'm listed as one of thoes no ones . The girl who always getS bullied , pushed around , called a slut , whore , fat & ugly . My mom tells me I'm none of those nasty things that I'm beautiful and their just jealous I don't believe her . Why should I believe her ? I have no friends well one his name is Raymond . Hes cute but just my friend . He tells me I'm beautifulest girl he has ever met and that their Just trying to bring me down , I ignore his words ....... My name is Payson Cruz here is the story of the day I was almost torn down .....

It was a beautiful monday morning first day of highschool . Ugh I begged and plead my mother to not make me go but she forced me to . I hate school I never wanted to go the reasons were simple . Everyone hates me .

I rose from my bed and quickly got dressed . I curled my long blond hair , applied some mascara and lip gloss . I wore my skinny jeans a blue top and brown boots that had a heel to it . I don't know why I bother to try to look pretty no matter how much I tried I was always brought down .

The school bus arrived at my stop . I slowly approached

It seeing all teenagers crowed it . I climbed the 3 steps and quickly reached the top I looked around for an empty spot all eyes glared at me , I saw some look at me and whisper to someone els , they laughed and some even pointed . " Is anyone sitting here?" I asked a girl with shoulder lenth brow hair she was much prettier than me , " Ew yes ... Gross please go sit some where els " she said in a snoodie voice . I rolled my eyes trying to hold in those tears . I continued on looking for a seat. ........

:p how is the story so far ?