You Can't Tear ME Down Chapter 2

Alright Guys here is CHAPTER 2 !!!!!!

    Payson's POV- i finally found a seat of course at the back of the bus , were everyone who once was sitting their moved up a seat . Sometimes i don't get why people hate me , i know for a fact i never did anything wrong to them , some people don't even know meand still be rude to me and call me names .

  I sat down and looked out the dirty window , i sometimes wonder what it would be like if i never stepped into this world , if i never existed , if i was a normal girl. My thought poof-ed away as a group of girls walked threw the bus door way , i turned to see who they were , my eyes widened i couldn't believe she was going to my school this year , Chelsea Evergreen . She acts like she rules the school , yeah she popular and all but she has no right to be thinking shes everything when shes not . i watched as she approached me , i felt knots twisting in my stomach "Get out of my seat ...'" she demanded . i stood still not making a move " Did you not hear me ? GET out of MY SEAT " Chelsea yelled. "Why ?' i asked her brows went up , " Listen Payson , this was always my seat and you should know that now get up and scramble " she said clapping her hands . the others of her group laughed . i swolled hardly how does she know my name ? without questioning her i got up and headed to another seat . as i waked away i herd her say "Gross some one give a disinfect wipe " i rolled my eyes and carried on . When will this nightmare end ?

     Eh its a little short but im very busy today so i thought i would just quickly make this :) comment on what you think :) thanks for reading XXOO