You Can't Tear ME Down Chapter 3

hi guys thank you soo much for all the nice comments it means sooo Much :) hope you enjoy this chapter :P

        After going over and over bumps and hills the bus finally came to a stop , we were at the school. i groaned , knowing this is just the begging to a horrible day   .

   I headed towards the center of the bus trying to get threw the herd of people but that just made it wost , everyone piled up trying to get out of the bus , pushing , yelling , and screaming, i got threw the stampede of people making my way down the steps , when suddenly a pear of hands forcefull pushed me leaving me falling to my face . "Watch were your going next time " a familiar voice yelled . i turned around looking to see what person it was this time , surprisingly well not really but i was one of Chelsea's group girls i didn't know her name but the way she looked at me gave me shivers down my back . I turned back to the ground wiping the dripping tears that flowed down my face . I felt a grip of hands pulling me back to my feet . "You Okay ?" the voice asked . i turned around quickly seeing , a curly haired boy , with blue green eyes standing their in front of me . I smiled , that boy their was my best friend Raymond . "RAYMOND " i yelled and hugged him tightly . he smiled . "hey how are you ?" "I'm fine now that your hear i can have some one to talk to.." i said "What happened over their ?" he asked "You know Chelsea's girl pushed me ... You know i just hate myself i don't get why they hate me ." i cried "No one hate you , their just jealous on how beautiful you are " "Raymond , You sound just like my mother ... and that doesn't help at all .." i frowned as we made our way into the school . "This is going to be a hell of a year .." i said underneath my breath .... And it was i could tell im going to be bullied more than ever.......