Dirty Harry Imagine.

You lay on the sofa watching Mean Girls by yourself, not knowing where your boyfriend is. You take a large sip of your soda and manage to spill it on the couch and your shirt; it seeps through onto your skin. You roll your eyes, stand up and take your shirt off and walk to the laundry to chuck it into the hamper. You rush to the kitchen to get a dish cloth and clean the leather sofa of the drink. You walk past the laundry on the way to the bathroom to place the cloth into the basket. Before entering the bathroom, you knock on the closed door to make sure Harry wasn’t in there. No answer. You slowly open the door and spy Harry in the shower. You walk in shyly and grab a face washer from underneath the basin before he turns around. You nearly make it to the door when you have a sense that Harry is looking at you, you spin around just in time to see him whip his head to face away from you. He turns off the taps and walks out.

“I can see you there baby,” He says in his deep voice.

“No you can’t! What are you on about?” You say sarcastically.

He wraps a towel around his waist without drying his torso and arms off and strides over to you. He plants a slobbery warm kiss on your lips as you run your hands down his back making him lose his towel. He stands there naked, laughing and your cheeks turn bright red.

“I, I, uh, I’m sorry babe,” You stutter.

He starts rubbing up against you and you quietly moan. You drop your jeans and jump up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he walks you to your bedroom. He lays you down carefully on the white sheets and pulls himself on top of you. He fumbles with the bra clasp, finally succeeds and throws it across the room, landing on the wooden chair in the corner. He gently kisses your neck and collarbone and sucks on your boobs while tightly holding you. After a few minutes he makes his way down to between your legs, pulls off your knickers and gently starts licking and sucking. You let out a few small moans as his licking gets faster. He pulls away, panting quickly. You point to the drawers beside the bed and he nods. He opens the draw, finds the box, opens a condom and slides it on. He joins you on the bed and slowly enters you. He thrusts slowly, getting deeper with every one.  You grab his shoulders for support and he starts going faster. You both let out a loud scream at the same time and he pulls out. He rolls off the bed, takes the condom off and chucks it in the bin before returning to the bed. You both grab your underwear and put it back on, he lies down on the bed and you lay on top of him. He wraps his arms around you and make out with each other. After an hour of kissing and cuddling, you both find new clothes and get dressed.