Dirty Liam Imagine.

It’s Christmas Eve and you are spending it with Liam, your boyfriend of exactly one year. This time a year ago, you were sitting in front of your house in the snow expressing your feelings for each other and then Liam asked you out and you accepted. You and Liam are lying together, snuggled up on the couch, watching ‘The Lucky One’. The heated shower scene is on and your eyes flash up to Liam’s face, he wore a mischievous look. He slightly brushes his hand over your chest and you bite your lip, you knew exactly what he was doing. He runs his hand up the inside of your thigh before stopping and slowly rubbing his hand on the outside of the crotch of your track pants. He was always teasing you and you took it but two could play at this game tonight. You take Liam’s hand and place it beside him before peeling his other arm away and getting up from the couch in silence. You dash to the room you shared with Liam and go searching through the wardrobe to find your skimpy Mrs. Claus dress that complimented all of your curves. Within seconds, you were standing in your matching ‘Christmas’ lacy underwear before pulling the dress on. You hear the door open and you stand there, stiff. You could see Liam’s reflection in the mirror, his jaw dropped and eyes wide. You slowly pull up the hem of your dress revealing your knickers before dropping it.

“You can’t do this to me babe,” Liam whimpers.

“Oh really?” You say seductively.

Your eyes flash to Liam’s pants, where you see a buldge starting to appear. He makes his way over to you, pulling of his long sleeve t-shirt in the process revealing his toned abs. He brings you in close before making contact with your lips, sending shivers up your spine. You gently palm him through his track pants and you could feel him gradually growing. He unzips the back of your dress and slides it off, leaving you in your lingerie.

“You little tease,” he winks.

You pull down his pants and he steps out of them, you stop at his boxers and run your hands around the top before pulling them down and walking over to the bed with Liam closely following behind. You unclip your bra and throw it across the room while Liam wastes no time taking off your knickers. You sit down and while he stands in front of you, you take his dick in your hands, playing with it at first and then you start to lick the tip before putting it in your mouth and sucking.

Liam lets out a few small moans and you start going faster. Before he can cum, you stop and lay on your back, opening your legs. He kneels down, puts a condom on and places his tip at your entrance.

“Are you sure you’re ready for this babe?” He says shakily.

“Go for it!”

He thrusts slowly, giving you time to adjust and you moan in pain.

“Oh shoot Liam!” You say.

“Are you alright babe?” He questions.

You give and small nod as he continues to gently thrust, getting faster.

After 15 minutes, you both orgasm together and he removes himself, throwing the filled condom in the bin beside the bed. You pull the covers over you both and cuddle, Liam gives you kisses, leaving small love bites over your body before you both fall asleep on such a magical night.