Dirty Zayn Imagine.

You walk into your back door of your boyfriend’s house and quietly make your way to his bedroom door, trying not to wake him. You slowly open the door and see him peacefully sleeping shirtless with the covers pulled up to his waist. You sit down beside him and admire him sleeping before he turns over and pulls you in for cuddles, you giggle as Zayn turns his iPod on and you both start singing while looking into each other’s eyes. He throws back the covers, gently pulls you on top of him and starts kissing your soft lips; his tongue traces your bottom lip, begging for entrance into your mouth. You allow him in and your tongues dance furiously, he pulls your singlet out from your tights, slides his hands up your back and snaps your bra open. Your jaw drops and a mischievous smile crosses Zayn’s face. You break away and he slips your jumper, long sleeve top and singlet over your head and flings off your bra, throwing all off them beside the bed. He positions you so your boobs are over his face and he softly starts sucking your nipples, alternating every few minutes. You roll off and Zayn unbuttons your shorts, pulling them down along with your tights, you lay there excited in your panties. Zayn kisses lightly from your forehead all the way down to your waist and slowly spreads your legs apart. His tongue touches your pussy and tingles rush up your spine. He rubs your clit, getting faster along with his licking and you start to arch your back and make small moaning sounds. He unexpectedly inserts a couple of fingers and your body jolts with pleasure, he slides them in and out with an even pace, you press his head deeper and he removes his finger and inserts his tongue, soaking up all of your juices. He pulls away and you look at him with pleading eyes.

“Babe, I need to have a shower,” He says, panting.

“Oh but what about this?” You groan.

He picks you up and cradles you in his arms, picking a towel and small package off his dresser before leaving the room. He stands you up in the bathroom, rapidly rips off his clothes and turns on the water for the shower. He leads you in and you jump up, wrapping your legs around his waist and he supports your bum. The hot water rushes all over your bodies, you look down at his package and see a condom already on. He enters you deeply and you moan in pleasure, tilting your head backwards. He thrusts quickly and hard but carefully, so you didn’t hurt yourself. You’re breathing heavily, trying to keep up and you tightly wrap your arms around his neck for support. Every thrust is getting you closer to climaxing and the muscles in your bum slightly contract.

“Z-a-y-n… I.. can’t do… this…” You stutter, trembling.

He pulls you in closer and with every thrust, he hits your g-spot.

“I’m g-gonna cum,” She says, getting louder.

“Hold on just a little longer,” He mumbles.

You let out a loud scream as he pulls you in for a final thrust. You pull yourself off him and stand up on your shaky legs; he supports you with his muscly arms. He turns off the taps; you both walk out of the shower, Zayn dries you off and then himself. Zayn and you run back to the bedroom naked, he throws the condom in the bin. he lays down and you take his dick in your hands, gently pumping it, getting faster as you go. You lick the tip, teasing him and he begs you for more. You bob up and down, slowly at the start, gradually getting faster. Zayn moans loudly and clenches onto the sheets, you take a breath and look up at his face and his eyes are pleading for more. You go really fast, swirling your tongue around side to side until he explodes in your mouth. You swallow and give him a wide smile. He pulls you up so your faces meet and he roughly crashes into your lips for a long make-out session.