Dirty Louis Imagine.

You hear a knock at the door, jump up and open it. A mailman is standing in front of you holding a large silver box with a velvet ribbon wrapped carefully around it. He hands it to you and you smile and say thank you. He leaves; you shut the door and place the box down on the dining room table. You slide the ribbon off the box and lift the lid to reveal some ruby red lingerie and a small card with a love heart. You giggle and take out the card and it reads: “Dear [Y/N], wear this tonight baby. Love Louis. x” You sit there, confused. Louis was on tour and has been for the past nine months, he wasn’t scheduled to come home for another five weeks.

*Later that night*

You change into the lingerie from Louis, admire yourself in the mirror and give yourself a nod of approval. You pull out your hair tie, let your hair fall over your shoulders and pull on your black silk robe. The door opens and you jump with fear,

“I’m home baby girl!” Louis yells from the front door and drops his bags.

You bolt down and jump into his open arms, he spins you around in the air and you have an unbreakable smile on your face.

“I see your wearing what I sent you,” He whispers in his seductive voice.

“Fits perfect babe,” You wink.

He carries you into the bedroom while pecking you all over your face. He sits you down and you unbutton his stripy shirt to his bare chest. While he takes it off, you gently run your hands over his torso.  For a while you both cuddle on the bed with the occasional deep and meaningful kiss before you slide your hand down Louis’ pants and start playing with him. He starts sucking your neck, leaving love bites as he goes. He shuffles out of his pants and underwear, leaving himself naked. You stand up and take off your robe and he sits himself up, his eyes following your every move. You walk over to your iPod dock and press play, the music starts softly playing and you unclip your new bra and slide it off. Louis cheekily smiles at you and you lay back on the bed next to him. You both start making out and Louis runs his hand down your back, leading into your panties and he rubs over your bum while you do the same to him. He takes off your underwear and you roll over and reach onto the table beside the bed to get a condom. You pull one out, give it to Louis and he puts it on.  He flips onto his back and you straddle him, he gently inserts himself and he slowly thrusts while massaging your boobs. You pull yourself over him and start kissing while he gradually gets faster. You sit back up and carefully bounce up and down. Around fifteen minutes later, after all of the quiet moaning, you both climax and he pulls out slowly. You flop over him, breathing heavily on his neck; he wraps his arms around you and lightly kisses your forehead. Louis stands up, walks over to the bin, rolls off the condom and throws it into the bin. He skips back over to bed and rolls you over, kisses every inch of your upper body while he gently rubs your clit and you give him a gentle hand job. He pulls himself to the side of you and pulls the doonas over you.

“I love you [Y/N],” Louis whispers into your ear.

“I love you too Louis,” You say quietly.

You close your eyes and fall asleep in each other’s arms.