Author's Note

These are the following knowledge you should know before entering the book :

This is a LGBT book. It is related to a men-to-men relationship. If you were not into these relationship nor even a certified homophobic, better leave the book.

This is a work of fiction. Any person, places, things, events, ideas, and businesses are made up of author's pure imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, dead or alive, places, businesses, events, are pure coincidental and used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own any images and videos in the book. Sometimes, I plugged in some pictures showing the portraits about the characters. BUT I don't own any of them. Credits to the prespective owners.

All Right Reserved. Please do not copy, distribute, and transmit in any forms and by any means. Please obtain permission to the owner/author. Any action mentioned above is a subject of plagiarism and be punished by the law.

This book has alot of conflicts. Book was not edited and expect some typo-errors, grammatical errors, and slang words. Author is not fluent in english so please. Expect that the story won't be perfect as you dream.

Not suitable for perfectionists. As I mentioned earlier, book has alot of conflicts and cannot be suitable for perfectionist readers, active or silent.

This book is written in tagalog/filipino/pinoy. This is a filipino book that is reflecting to the author. I'm a filipino but let me decide if I can make also an english version for it.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

DATE STARTED : JUNE 10, 2019

DATE FINISHED : X

STATUS : ON-GOING