Chapter Ten

The ray of the sun hits Freedom's eyes he sits up and rubbed his eyes he outstretched his arms and yawns he looked at his clothing, he sighs and stood up, he walked across the room he grabbed the comb and started combing his hair he took off his current clothes. He grabbed his military uniform and wore it, after that he walked down stairs.

He puts inside his hands inside his pockets he looked around the mansion and he noticed Maria wasn't in the mansion he was perplexed, he shook his head and walked towards the entrance door he turned the knob and pulled it back, he walked out and closed the door, he looked his surroundings and saw Felipe he got a gut feeling about that guy.

Felipe was sweeping the fallen leaves he stopped and took a breath he wiped off his sweat and puts aside the broom he looked at the entrance door and saw the American man, he hated that guy Felipe just have the nerve to cut the American's head, he thought about the crucial mission that the revolution group assigned him to do, to search the American's room first step he should ask him if we're he is going.

Felipe walked towards the American and scuffs "Good morning sir..." Freedom looked at Felipe and looked away "Good morning to you as well..." He replied to Felipe's greeting

"So...Where are you going today sir?" Freedom smelled something fishy about this guy why would Felipe ask that weird question to him

"Um...I'm going to the legation and do some paperwork there...Why?" Freedom asked

"I am going to clean your room today, Don Delos Santos assigned me to clean your room today, sir"

Freedom just nodded

"I should get going I will be late..." Freedom walked towards the gate he opened the gate and walked through it, Felipe watched Freedom walk away he sighs and hurriedly walked upstairs.

He entered Freedom's room he searched for something useful he opened Freedom's bag but it was empty he looked throughly at the study table but nothing important he seemed disappointed but he didn't easily give up, he looked under the bed and saw a envelope he grabbed the envelope and Maria's name was in it he was perplexed he opened the envelope and grabbed the letter out of it, he unfolded the paper and started reading it.

"Put the letter back inside the envelope"

Felipe turned around and saw Freedom, Freedom was pointing a revolver at Felipe and Felipe scuffs he walked towards Freedom and started reading the letter out loud,

Dear Freedom,

"There has been a change of plans for what we agreed to do together. It'd be great if we could figure it out, where we each stand as soon as possible. Do not try to avoid me. Please write me back as soon as you read this letter."

Truly yours, Maria

Felipe sighs and unfolded the paper and puts it back inside the envelope he looked directly to Freedom's grave eyes, Felipe's eyes was chilling the room was full of tension

"I guess you made a new friend in the past few days I haven't seen you...My feelings are hurt...You planned something with this person, but there has been a change of plans"

Felipe sighs and smirks "Such changes usually leads to mishaps and avoiding something often gets you in a bloody mess"

Felipe scuffs and hands out the envelope "If I ever see you with a piece of paper in your hand, I will kill you regardless of what it's about..." Freedom grabbed the envelope and cleared his throat