-1-

Your pov
(Unedited)

I yawned and sat up stretching 'odd...my alarm didn't go off' I thought, glancing at the alarm clock on my nightstand "5:30" it read. I felt a non-existent annoyed tick mark appear on the side if my head. 'Did I really just wake up thirty minutes before my alarm?! I could've had extra sleep today!' I sighed at got up, It doesn't matter now, I have extra time to get ready.

I slid off my bed, unplugged my phone, and went towards my bathroom to turn on the water, stripping off my pajamas which were really just my clothes from the day before. I then put my phone on the sink counter and had it play (favorite song) as I grabbed my towel and put it next to my phone. I went in the shower and just stood there, staring at the floor with the water rolling down my back in a relaxing manner.

About forty-five minutes later I blinked remembering why I even need the shower in the first place then quickly put shampoo on my hand then started washing my hair then rinsing and doing the same with my body along with shaving my legs and putting conditioner in.I sighed and turned the water off, feeling nice a squeaky clean, I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it then got turned off my music. I got dressed, wearing a (favorite color) (shirt/hoodie) and (jeans/leggings) along with (favorite color) (vans/converse). I brushed my hair and glanced at the time, I still had twenty minutes before I had to go to work so I decided to watch some news, it's always good to know whats going on in the world, right?

"...on other news" the reporter started "Ludwig and Gilbert Beilschmit, some of the greatest trained fighters will be visiting (city name). For how long is temporary unknown." I looked at the two of them, my eyes seemed glued to the Albino one. What was his name again? He looked so interesting, and kinda hot. I felt my cheeks heat up. 'What are you doing (y/n)?! Theres no time for getting crushes of people you see on screen!'

I got up and turned the TV off, shakeing my head side to side violently to try and get rid of the blush. I sighed then glanced at the clock "I should probably get going,   before I'm late" I said outloud to no one and grabbed my house keys.

-timeskip-

I arrived to my small bookstore and went inside, sitting at the desk, humming (favorite song) quietly and picking up (favorite book) 'now all I have to do is wait for people to arrive!' I thought happily.

About halve an hour in, I hear the door open and I glance up from my book, there was a pale Albino man with piercing red eyes looking around at the books. 'He looks familiar..' I thought, not taking my eyes off him. He suddenly turned his head towards my direction and stared at me. I squeaked and quickly looked back down at my book, my cheeks slowly started to feel warm... 'was I blushing?!? No no no no no!' My cheeks got even warmer and I began to panic slightly.  I glanced back up to see the Albino look at the books then frowned, he began to leave but not before nodding in acknowledgement at me.

'Oh jeez..I hope nothing got stolen..'

----
And my first chapter is done! I'm rusty and updated will be slow because I'm a procrastinator but I hope you enjoy!