-3-

You pov

(Unedited) 

I glanced down at the small slip of paper in between my fingers for what felt like forever before shoving it into my back pocket 'I can't call him right away...it would seem desperate' I thought to pick my book up with a slight frown 'Besides, I'm still at work it would be unprofessional' I chuckled slightly at the thought of adding me, '(y/n)', and 'professional' in the same context. 

A bit later I heard the door open once again and I put my book down expecting to see the strange albino once again only to come face to face with my long-time Hungarian friend Elizabeta "O-Oh! Liz!" I said with a grin "hows, my favorite customer?" I asked sitting up "Pretty good, just stopped by to say hi and get some more books. Anything new tea to spill?" I chuckled softly 

"no, nothing new just some new faces but other than that just the same old wall" I didn't want to tell her about the number insistent since she would find out where he lives in an instant and hit him with a frying pan. I swear, sometimes I think she works as a hitman or for the mafia in her spare time with how fast she gets information.

 "Oh? new faces? did anything happen" she asked leaning on the counter with a sly grin. I jumped slightly and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact as my cheeks warmed up.

 "AHA! so something did happen!" She shouted excitedly and pointed a finger at me "Spill the tea (n/n)!" "I-I never s-said anything of the sort, what makes you think something happens?"

 I laughed nervously then looked at my wrist "Oh well you look at the time, I gotta go. Bye Elizzy!" I said quickly grabbing my stuff and rushing out of the store, sprinting down the street.

I sighed as I lay against the wall of some sort of store 'Why did I run away? how stupid, now she's going to know something happened and question me. I should've just kept my cool' I facepalmed myself then started walking home, looking at the grey concrete below me. I felt my stomach rumble and I looked up slightly for a store or café of any kind so I could get a quick lunch. Luckily for me, there was a cute, little, café across the street so I could go there.   

I opened the door a looked around before finding a nice spot by the window to sit. I sighed as I waited for someone to take my order, slowly getting lost in the void of my own thoughts. I almost didnt notice the albino man approacting me with a drink in hand. "Hello again Frau" he waved with his free hand "mind if ze awesome me sits here?" He asked while pulling out a chair.  "O-Oh uhh" i jumped, looking over at the strangely attractive man "Y-yeah, sure. I guess..." I felt my cheeks heat up, glancing over the window to avoid eye contact. 

He sat down and smiled at me "Jou have a cool books store, but its only cool. It can't be awesome as mien awesome journals kesesese~" I felt my eyes roll slightlty subconstiously and i looked at him "so.... you write in a diary?" I questoned, his face turned bright red "NEIN! Its not a diary! Its mien awesome journals!" I couldnt help but to softly giggle at his flustardness. 

'Maybe this wasnt so bad as I thought.... Maybe...we could be friends'