👗Chapter.25👗

My friends were hanging out when they saw Chris being angry in a corner so they approached him and asked him what the problem was about.
Audrey: "Chris? Are you ok?"
Chris: "I can't believe it, I've been so stupid!"
Krystal: "What happened?"
Chris: "Lily, she threatened to beat up Jessica and my kids so I broke off the engagement"
Audrey: "Well that's not way we remember the incident"
Chris: "What do you mean? Where you two there at the time?"
Krystal: "No but we have got proof that it was Jessica who threatened Lily and Lily did not mention a word of violence at all or even mention your kids for that matter"
Krystal showed him a video that showed me and Jessica arguing that was sent to Krystal this morning by someone else.
Chris: "Ok now I feel bad, she is never gonna forgive me if I say I'm sorry now"
Audrey: "Well there is one way we can cheer her up"
Chris: "So she said to Lily she was gonna plot something like that to get her into trouble?"
Krystal: "Yep"
Chris: "I can't believe I believed Jessica and her lies again"
Audrey: "It's not your fault, she's one of the world's greatest manipulators"
Chris: "Yeah, I still can't believe I felt for that"
Audrey: "Well crap happens doesn't it? And there's nothing you can do about it but there is away to cheer people up"
So Audrey knew a friend who designed my designs and the dresses arrived and it was all thanks to Chris keeping the scrapbook.
Audrey: "Go and get Lily"
Chris: "She won't talk to me now"
Audrey: "Yes she will, I know her too well"
Chris: "Ok, ok, I will"
So I saw crying and I saw Chris come closer to me and I walked away from him then I end up running away from him until I got to a dead end in the room when I found out that all along the door was locked.
Me: "What do you want!? I thought we were over and you never wanted to speak to me again?"
Chris: "Look I was wrong ok? I'm sorry, I saw a video of Jessica arguing with you and plotting infront of you, that's why I'm here to apologies"
Me: "Whatever"
(I tried to walk away but her grabbed my arm)
Chris: "I want to show you something"
Me: "Ok but this better not be a waste of my time, Do you understand me?"
Chris: "Yeah"
So he showed me the dresses I designed and I just automatically forgive him again.
I was happy that he thought about me again, the engagement is now back on track and now Jessica is so pissed off, I'm glad, I did nothing wrong in the first place.