Chapter 2: Clues

David's POV
We went home and told everyone about what happened..

All their faces brightened up..

"Sasha's still out there?! Alive and well?!" Mina asked excitedly

"My sister's have been seen again!" Carlos shouted as he hugged his fiancée, June..

They got engaged a year ago...

Many things happened a year ago.. The Angel Army showed their real self and disbanded.. Leon told everybody that he was Sky and he quitted singing.. Kai was so devastated that he didn't wanna sing anymore and helped us find Sasha, that was before he went to Canada because his Parents called him a year later and Loki.... He mourned but then he chose to believe that his ex was dead.. And as for us, we chose to believe that Sasha is alive and we believed it now with proof..

We all went to Granny's Diner and asked the staff if we could see their security camera.. It was a good thing that Violet was a policewoman..

Me and James was the only one who chose to watch the tape as the others looked for clues around the diner... We saw Sasha went in and pulled her hood up after sitting down then waited for what he called Jake..

She saw us then left...

But she talked about camp and stuff but her name was now Alex..

Just as we was busy with finding out who 'Jake' was and where's 'camp'.. My heart broke as I realized there might be a chance that Sasha was now in a relationship with a guy that is the same age at her...

Sasha's POV
"Alex! Training time!" Dave shouted..

I huffed and tied my hair into a high ponytail and ran to our training area..

Hours came by and I thought of something..

"I want to fight you.." I said in a serious tone

"What? Why?" He asked, looking confused

"Cause if I beat you, you'll give me info about my father and if I lose.. You choose my consequence.." I said with a smirk

He grinned at me "Deal" He said

We both stood to our fighting stances and Dave took the first punch..

I swiftly dodged it and kicked Dave's feet and he jumped causing him to dodge my attack..

I gave him a roundhouse kick and he caught my foot and threw me to the wall..

I spitted a bit of blood then wiped my lips, I glared at him and he mouthed  'Sorry' before we started to fight again..

He gave a punch and I grabbed his arm and threw him to the wall...

He spitted a bit of blood and wiped it..

Now we're even..

I jumped and kicked him on the chest causing him to fall to the ground, I rolled him over then grabbed his hands and sat on his legs so the he  can't break free from my grasps..

"You win!" Dave yelled as the position was hurting him...

I let go and he sat up..

"What would you like to know about your father?" He asked

"Why did he wanted me to be here?" I asked

He sighed.. "I know I should've said it sooner when you first came here--" I cut him off

"Just answer the question!" I said

"Your father was the past leader of this group and well.. He built this to protect you.. August gang wasn't really a gang, they were terrorists... When he knew that he was targeted by the August terrorists he wanted you to be safe and gave the necklace to you, I was shocked that you found the letter late.." He explained..

"Who's leading the group now?" I asked

"Andy.. He was the youngest of the brothers and was the only one who left but you're the first daughter of the Brown's..." He explained

"How old is.... Uncle Andy and how come I didn't had the chance to meet him?" I asked

"Andy is much older than me, he's 39 when he first leaded the group but now he's 57... And you didn't meet him because he's always attending business meetings" He explained

"Who's the youngest leader?" I asked

"That's for you to find out" Dave said as he left the room...

Ugh!! I hate you!!

I was about to get my necklace off of my chest when I realized that I left it at Granny's Diner...

Carmina's POV
Violet took Sasha's missing case after she was done with another case..

"What did you find?" I asked her

"This... Do you know if this is hers?" Violet asked me..

He handed me an amethyst necklace and I realized who it was, it was Sasha's...

The one that his father gave her..

"This is Sasha's!" I screamed at Violet in excitement

Sasha's POV
I immediately ran to Jake as he was guarding the camp..

"Jake! M-My necklace! I left it at Granny's Diner!" I shouted at him..

"What?!" He asked and ran to Joe

"Can you guard the camp for a moment? We just need to do something important" Jake asked his brother

"Sure" Joe said as he ruffled his baby brother's hair..

We left the cam and we rushed in the restaurant..

I dropped my motorcycle keys as my eyes widened...

End of Chapter 2: Clues

Cliffhanger!!!

Thanks for reading!! Stay Cute!

~Apple🍎