Nigga got me fucked up

Quasha POV

He really just going to ignore me like that. I hope he dont try to talk to me when i come back. I might whoop his ass. I walked down stairs with my pink slippers on with my zebra print ones on. My mom was twerking Well she was listening to freak no more by migos. My momma crazy shes pregnant she should not be twerking I don't want nothing to happen to my baby sister. All I know my momma need to hurry up with my bacon , grits, eggs cause I'm hungry . Of course I'm going to join my momma we'll twerking my ass to fat. My dad already left to go to work he hate when we start twerking. I cant wait to i get to school. I would beat destiny ass again if she keep trying me. Cause baby gurl got me fucked up im not that bitch im different from other girls im not the one.

Daruis POV

Bruh i anot texting Quasha back i dont give a 2 hells if she gets mad im tried of this drama shit i dont even want to go to school those hoes anit loyal i tried to have a side chick bu it didn't work i think karma is a pain in the ass. Its not good to treat other people like you want to treat them with respect i need to stop treating these girls wrong i might go out with Quasha beacause destiny a headache . I walked upstairs to talk to darius about use we havent been talking seen two whole weeks he dont even look at me i dont even remember how both of us got into an argument.  Hi brother demetrice i said to demetrice.  He said what do you want with an attitude.  So left &let him continue playing grand theft auto  5.

*Its short but i would continue this chapter.

*Vote and comment

Bye thanks