Break time (thanksgivig edition)

Demetrice Pov

"Papas pass the cornbread". I said. "Mama no one make cornbread better than you and grandma ". Darius said "Thank you sweetie". She said. "You welcome ". Darius said. Thanksgiving was the best i love to have all my family together sitting down , laughing together and bonding. "Hi grandma i miss you". I said " Grandma miss you too". She said " Where is grandpa ?.....". I said "His in the hosptial". She said "Grandma what happen to him". I said " he had a stroke he lost his legs". She said "Oh my gosh fr". I said. I went outside i played some ball with Darius he like cheating alot. Until my homie Quan showed up 3 of us played basketball . Bruh its time for us too leave. I just went upstairs in my room to think about my grandpa how he lost his legs i just cant think of my grandpa in a casket . I think i will kill myself just to be by my grandpa. Thats how much i love him. Somebody came across my mind . Saniah came arcoss my mind i want to know how she was doing . I hope nothing wrong with her i miss her and i love her so much. Im so grateful of my family and friends. Now that Saniah and my Grandpa in the hosptial its now making me grateful.

Darius Pov

Thanksgiving been the best im glad i got to spend time with my family been good . Its not right without my grandpa it sucks he didnt come. But im grateful that my grandma came safe to our house. Thanksgiving was great i had some good cornbread that my momma made her famous cornbread. Im glad my dad was there at the table because so people didnt probably have their real father their. It suck that they dont even know who their father is. My dad dont even know his own dad. Im grateful that for my family and friends i hope Yanna family oh okay, Saniah family oh okay, key swag family oh okay and Quasha family oh okay.

* Vote and comment

* Sorry its a short chapter.

* Sequel coming out on december 25, 2014 and its called 3 years from now.