Its not even that serious

Demetrice POV

We finally back in school we off are suspension. Im ready to be in class with destiny and all the other girls. This bitch petty asf doe I don't want to talk to these bitches nomore. Like  destiny need to calm her self down she always ready to fight but she end of losing.  I walked toward key swag we clap each other up then i seen mack,Quan, Ryan, and Kylie walking up to me and key swag.  We all claped eachother up. Saniah just walked past with a nasty attitude i dont even like that shit . So snatch Saniah i pulled her to the side.  She told  me to let her  go i told her no. I felt a hand on my face she slapped me so hard my face was red even tho you cant see that my face is red because im to black . I walked the other way you could that Saniah was real mad. Me , key swag,mack,Kylie, Quan and Ryan walked in a bunch to lunch. I seen saniah again i tried to catch up to her then finally i did i kept asking her what happen she would tell me so i left her alone. So i we went to our last period

. We headed to science class the most boring subject ever . Then finally it was time for us to leave. I got home i laid on my bed waiting for a text. Finally a text came in the words said i want to break up with you...... i sat in my room just throwing the football up and down just thinking what did i do.

Saniah Pov

Today i broke up with demetrice  today . I really need sometime to think i want to know if he really loves . I think he taking me for a joke . "I called Yanna hey Yanna".  "Hey gurl she said "." I just broke up with demetrice i told her". "Gurl why".

"I dont think his taking me serious ". "Oh i got to go Yanna told me". "Bye i told her".

My mom walked in the room . "Saniah you hungry my mom said." "Yes im hungry i told her." Okay im going to call you in 15mins. My little brother came in the room bothering me he started putting his toy car on my pretty blue  walls i pushed him out my room . He started to cry like a baby . My mom said what are yall doing up their i told her nothing . He walked down stairs to tell my mom what happen. My mom called me .

Yanna Pov

I cant believe the power couple broke up today it sucks but me and my bae still together. I love him with all my heart he means the world to me i hope i mean the world to him.  Or we going to have a problem.  I called bae .

*Key and Yanna phone conversation*

"Bae do i mean the world to you".

"Of course we going to be together everywhere you go im going with you".

"Awww i love you so much".

"You my boo boo ".

"Bye i have to go now".

" you hang up first ".

"No you hang up first ".

" you hang up first".

"Alright bye bae i love you

My  dad called me down stairs he told me we going to Simon's sportwear. Yay . We left in my dad range rover.i  Ran to the Colombian jordan 11s and the black 6s yes im going to be the first person with the jordans.  I walked out the store with two boxes of jordans .

Darius Pov

Quasha is so annoying with this twitter stuff. She think im missing with other girls.  I told somebody hacked into my Twitter account acting like me. I got text from Quasha i really want to break up with you. I got so mad and i punch the wall  i put a big in the wall. I walked out the house i just just had to calm down cause when you tell somebody something they go over board the situation get worse than it is . She dont listen at all im done with her . I ready to move on im going to school on friday next week. So i could have time to think about things. So many things are going through my head i just cant get my head right.

*sorry it took me along time to update but im back.

*keep voting and commenting.

*Shout out to my characters.

* shout to my fans.