happiest moment

Maria was a honest, innocent girl and a nerdy girl she always wants to do something special in science but her father was poor farmer he was unable to spend vast money in her study so Maria  attended a part time job of a babysitter

one day her father came home with great pleasure and hands full of gifts and sweets.  Mr. Jonathan was full of excitement Maria Sam and Mrs. Jonathan came to him. 

He announced that he got a good groom for Maria his name was Albert.  He is a business tycoon last day his elder brother saw Maria and he liked her for his younger Albert..

Mr. Jonathan stopped and show them a very young boy photograph perhaps he was twenty plus. 

Maria immediately ran inside the room she was blushing....................

Proposal 

.

.......................................................................

In the next evening a big lamborghini stood in front of Maria's gate and an old couple two middle age male and a beautiful charming lady came out and entered inside suddenly Woofy Maria's pet dog started barking on them and visy their cat growled

seeing this Sam drag both of them at backyard 

Mr. Jonathan gave rousing attention to all of them when all hospitality finished. Mr. Peterson continued talking about marriage. Jonathan's family agreed Peterson, elder of Albert, gave them sweets and gifts..... When they left Woofy and visy became silent but Maria was agitated because due to marriage she has to drop her study and she wasn't ready for it. She sat back in a reclining position and doused into deep thought she didn't know when she slept.............

In early morning Maria gears up herself and has concrete decisions due to poverty of his father she informed her parents listening it all family carry great pleasure. 

Mr. Jonathan informed to Nicholas family 

The whole environment becomes full of excitement and cheerful........... 

But destiny well knows what is going to happen next with innocent Maria!!!!