That cat

Maria got up came out from behind the tree
immediately she wanted to clear out but she stopped, again agoged but nothing she went there where that big black giant was stood ,searched the place she didn't success to found anything, at last she dropped excitement walked forward but way was unknown, she looked all over only green was seeing. She dazed now, suddenly.......
G.... O...... 'straight... few.....steps. turn.. right...
A soft and mild voice flowed. She startled and looked around herself no one was there. Without timeworn, she has done as saying ,after few seconds she got main door
When she entered that was the big hall where party was arranged at the evening, all people left out, somehow, she arrived at her room and closed the door. She was trying to control her breathing which was too much raised,she entered into the bathroom, after sometime she came out, now she was looking calm and peaceful. She entered into the comfortable couch and taken upholstered pillow.

.she awaked, after listening someone was knocking at the door."Mam, I'm Rosy, I've tea for you "
Maria was drowsy,she left bed walked to the door with reeled steps.

She unlocked the door, Rosy was stood with great smiled, "good morning mam"
"good morning "Maria replied with difficulty, "keep the tray and go"Maria said and irritated "OK mam"but there is no reaction on Rosy of her irritation.Maria closed the door after leaving her. She looked the sun was come out. She dropped her idea for further sleeping. She went inside the bathroom.
After sometime, she heard groaning it seems from inside her room. Gradually,she opened the door, her heart beating faster, a pitched black cat with silvery eyes which was shining sat aside of the tray, and vanished as she came from the bathroom.Maria looked all around but she couldn't find.
As she remembered tea, she turned towards it ,she dipped her forefinger into a cup of tea she murmured and irritated "my badluck, it's cold".......Maria became completely confused "what's going on here? ".......she sat on the bed,hold her head by two palms and cluching her hairs......??