suspect

In the morning, 

Maria heard a lot of noise coming from the back. 

Again, the cop found a dead body besides the lake. She was under nineteen. Buzzing around in the people. 

The cop does not have any evidence to search for the case. But they get one similarity: every dead body has a lack of blood and is silvery white. Eyes also have white, pupil weren't there

At once, the cop gets a call, inspector nova, nods and spun around leaving her dead body. People say it is a bloody lake which wants sacrifices. 

But one knows it is not. As usual, Mrs Nicholas got calm and peaceful. Mr Nicholas starts from his balcony, he pushes his wheelchair towards the room. 

Peterson again talk with cop but no results. Alisha was dancing in her room she doesn't care about it. She always remains in an extra fantasy world .

all servants were watching with feared face.Mrs Kent was calm looking forward and starred in the vacuum of the air.

 Soyora and Maria whispers. Mark drunk as like fish in his room. Anthew was not there where he spent his night, when he came home with no schedule,unknown for everyone. 

Palace was far away from localisation, Mr Nicholas liked peaceful life so he made it far away from chaos of people and city. 

The cop could not find the mystery of all the murders. All were unknown, she was standing at the top most site of the terrace with an incapable eye. 

TO BE CONTINUED….……..