Negotiate

Many people were waiting for someone. They were from orphanage, woman welfare society, charitable organization like hospitals and school.

Then he entered into the room, cheerful  and exclaimed voice rented all the surrounding.

He was Mr Nicholas. Peterson was pushing his wheel chair. All people jostled to each other.
"please calm down, my father would listen to everyone. "Peterson yelled seeing chaos.

All were becoming into peaceful motion.
After few seconds, that negotiate be started. One by one stood, introduced their problem and were taking desired amount.
Peterson was helping his father, and look him with loving and grateful eyes.

After two hours passed away, Mr Nicholas was became tired he felt weakness. Peterson ordered Mrs Kent to give a glass of juice. On saying, Mrs Kent do that. All outsiders still left.

"good morning daddy "she chirped and leapt before Mr Nicholas. As came closer she grasped his neck with her both hands.
"good morning Alisha my baby, my doll"he kissed on her hand.

"dady today is my favorite function, so, would you please prefer me some money "
Alisha said with politely and loving voice.

"why not my doll, it's all yours "as saying Mr Nicholas forwarded checkbook to Alisha.
She filled the check up with desired amount, kissed her father's chick and left the room as saying "you are great dad"her voice was coming from far away.

Mr Nicholas stared the door from where she leaves.

"but, dad it is not fair, whenever she wants money you owed her, she is too young" Peterson was Displeasure.

"she is my doll, I can do everything for her"
Mr Nicholas precise.Peterson quite but he felt uneasy.

" take into my room "Mr Nicholas said. "OK dad"Peterson answered and again he slammed the wheel chair out of the room.

After,  leaving his father into his room Peterson turned back to his own room. He didn't like that his father spend money on Alisha in such a way. She was young may be distract her way.

But how  could he understand this to his father. His father has passionate love to Alisha and Mark. Because both are from his second wife Mrs Nicholas named Julia.
Mr Nicholas always shirked his first wife I. e. his mom Lucy.

Why ? he never got this matter........