Slipping into the void - Part 15

Freezing.  She was freezing and fuzzy headed as she struggled to wake up.  She had lost all track of time and knew she was running out of time.  She could hear the whispering and thought she saw the shadow until she realized it was only an empty chair.  Tears blurred her eyes as she sat up against the wall.  She had to get out of here before it was too late, but she was feeling weak and didn't know if she could even stand up.  She did manage to crawl to the corner and pee and wondered if the bugs she saw were really there.  She needed her meds.  It was that simple.  Finished going to the bathroom she looked around the room for anything she could use and was frustrated to find nothing but sex toys.

"  Why are you not tied up? "   Ghost stood at the end of the mattress looking down at her.

"  Ricky. "  Was all she could get out.  It was hard to even lift her hands to her face. 

"  What's wrong with you? "   Ghost cocked his head, a smirk toying at the corners of his lips. 

"  I need my medication. "    She wondered if she said this out loud or not.  Chris had done so much more damage than anyone had realized.  She had never told anyone because she thought it was always a dream until they started giving her medication for bipolar disorder and PSTD. 

"  I have a fix for you. "  Ghost smirked as he took off his shirt.  It was past time he got to know Doc better. 

"  You don't understand. "   She tried to get up and was pushed back down.

He pulled his pants off and straddled her bruised and battered body.  "  Maybe it's you that doesn't understand Doc.  It's time for us to have some fun. "   He pinched  her swollen nipples as he jammed his fingers into her dry pussy. "  

Panic filled her as he began to finger her.  Bending to lick and suck at her nipples, biting her as she screamed.  How could he not see them?  The shadows....heard their laughter.  They wanted her to hurt him as much as he hurt her and there was only one way for her to do what they wanted. 

"  Let me ride you. "    Faith groaned under his touch. 

Ghost stopped to look her in the eyes.  She was licking her lips and making him want to stick his dick in her mouth. He leaned down to kiss her as he rolled her over on top of him.  His hands kneading and squeezing her breasts as she sank down onto his hard length.  She threw her head back as she began to rock back and forth. 

"  Your a bad man Devin.  You need to be punished for what you do to little girls. "   She looked down at him with dark unfocused eyes. 

"  Oh yeah baby. Punish me. "   He felt the first of her orgasms as her walls pulsed around his cock.  He had to try and slow her down so he didn't cum right away. 

"  Oh we will.  What you have done is unforgivable and we are her to make you pay for every thing you have ever done wrong. "    She cocked back her fist....

" We?  Did Doc say we?..."     He didn't have time to react as she punched him as hard as she could.  Blood exploded from his nose and before he could react she drew back and punched him in the throat.  Gagging he shoved her off him as he reached for his broken nose. 

"  You should have listened to her...."   Said a male voice from Faith's mouth.  "  You should have let her go. "  

"  What the fuck!  You broke my nose! "  

She didn't give him time to move as her hand curled around  the scissors that had been under the dirty mattress for god knows how long and when he reached for her she swung her arm back with all her might,  recalling how it took five large men to bring her down before. 

Ghost let go of her as he stared down at his chest.  He blinked a few times as he looked down at the handle before he slid sideways to the floor, eyes open and staring as blood flowed out of his mouth and nose.  With her eyes closed, Faith crawled to the door and stood up.  The others stood around his dead body, clapping as she stumbled away from the toy room and down the hall.  The steps looked like they were a million miles away but she bent her head and began to climb....

Orange light crept across the floor of the empty kitchen where she found the bottled water and drank it down.  The house was silent as she staggered towards the steps, slowly making her way to the upper floor.