Chapter 20

Five Years Later
Rye: "BABE DID YOU PICK UP THE TOWELS?"
Abrial: "Yes, they're in the blue case in the second compartment."
Rye: "I will never understand how you're so calm in packing."
I laugh and he grabs my waist, pulling me in for a kiss.

Ruth: "DADDY, JUNIOR STOLE MY WABBIT!"
Rye: "Oh no, we're gonna have to CHASE HIM THEN!"
They start charging around the room after Junior. Rye picks him up and throws him in the air, catching him upside down. He puts him down.

Rye: "Right, now you two go and behave for Uncle Mikey and Uncle Brook while me and Mummy finish packing!"
They run out and he laughs, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder.

Abrial: "Do you think the boys will be able to handle them while we go away? It's our first year leaving them at home..."
Rye: "They'll be fine! We need a break and these to weeks every year is that break for us, now hurry up and pack! I heard that they are having a hot weather warning in Spain!"
Abrial: "Perfect, just the way we like it."
I smirk as he starts caressing my neck.
Abrial: "Anyway, we're almost done, just a couple more things and then we are ready!"
Rye: "Good, I can't wait!"

The Next Morning
Abrial: "Okay, be good and we are going to miss you so much! I love you guys!"
I pull them in for a hug.
Rye: "Listen to the boys okay!"
We get in the taxi and wave to them as we drive off. Rye puts his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Rye: "This trip is gonna be amazing! Our first break in three years since the twins were born!"
Abrial: "I know, I can't wait!"
Rye: "I love you so much!"
Abrial: "I love you too!"
He kisses my forehead.

An hour later we arrive at the airport and we eventually board the place. When it lands, it's late at night so we go straight up to the room to sleep. We walk in and he turns the lights on.
Abrial: "Rye, what is all this?"