Sleepover at mt.justice

Thank you everyone who's reading and voting on this I really appreciate it. Thank you to bookmeg8 for voting on everything. sorry for not updating.

Don't own don't sue

After I posted Sophie's secret onto the internet. I decided I needed a break so I put on my super hero outfit and flame traveled over to Mt. Justice, why does everything have 'justice' in it. I mean your super heros, you save the world, we get it. Uhh stupid ADHD.

As I got there I went into the living room area, flopped on the couch and turned on finding Nemo. I wonder if they'll make a finding marlin(Nemo's dad) movie. Uhhhh ADHD why can't you leave me alone!!!

Just as Nemo was about to get into the dentists office. Miss Martin floated in humming to herself.

"Hey Megan" I said

She jumped like 5 feet in the air and I burst out laughing.

"Oh hey Star"

"What are you doing?"

"I was just going to make cookies!"

"Ohh, can I join too. I love chocolate chip cookies," I said "especially when there blue" I added as a after thought

Megan looked confused

"What blue cookies are 100% better than regular it's a proven scientific fact" I said crossing my arms

"Proven by who" Artemis asked as she walks in

"Why me of course" I said with a proud look on my face

"Yah I doubt that"

"You don't believe me!" I said with a hurt look in my face, I love being over dramatic

Artemis rolled her eyes

"I have the best idea!"

"What" Artemis questions

"You interrupted me."

"Just tell us the idea"

"What if we had a all girls sleepover, I have nothing to do"

"Neither do I but what about Conner?" Artemis asked

"Conners out Apparently Lois forced Clark to have him over." Responded Megan "and I also have nothing planned for tonight"

"Great!!! Slumber party!"

I swear I heard Megan mumble ' I still don't get earth'.

Then me Artemis and Megan made cookies watched movies, and ate tons of popcorn. But the popcorn didn't last for long because Wally burst in and by the time we managed to kick him out most of the popcorn was gone. We talked and had fun till we all collapsed on the couch.

Time skip to the next morning

I woke up and saw the other girls on the couch with the news on I walked in in time to hear the news lady say

"In today's news it seams that the famous star finder Sophie Carson who resented posted recordings of her sings and claiming it was her, when it was actually a young 15 year old high school student named Destiny Vermya. It seams that Sophie had called young Destiny and offered her a Record deal so Destiny went over and sung for her, but Sophie had recourses it and reloaded it saying it was her singing. But when young Destiny found out she released the recordings of her singing on her YouTube Chanel 'demigod life' and the song recording with picture video onto the internet and on all her social media exposing Sophie for her lies. Destiny is now being offered many record deals for her songs and voice. Get ready world for the new Star destiny Vermya! Now on to this random house burning down...

"Wow I can't believe that happened, nothing ever exiting seams to happen with these news people" Artemis remarked.

"Yah I can't believe that happened" I said still shocked, I mean I knew that video would make a splash but I didn't expect a wave this big. Then it hit me, I'm a star.

So there it is guy hope you like it and sorry for not updating but I was really busy and I also am this weekend so I thought I would write the chapter now. As I said earlier thank you to bookmeg8 for voting on all my chapters.

Please comment and vote

Bye
-Wolf